+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My X is back, is she Love me or just Playing?

My X is back, is she Love me or just Playing?

Hi everyone,
    My X - Girlfriend is back, but i confused about this. I give up trying to bring her back like 3 month ago. And one day i got phone call 3 AM from her. She said she want to see me now. So we talk, she said that she try to replace me with another guy, but she don`t like it. And she ask me if i want to try again. I still in Love with her, so i agree. She ask me to call her after work. So i did call her and she tell me that is a bad idea to back together. I ask her way she call me in the first place, she just hang up. About couple hours later she call me back and tell me if we can start slow. I said ok., but next day she change her mind again. and it was like 5 times, so i tell her that i`m tired of her playing with me and ask her not call me anymore. She start text massage me. I call her back. (Maybe i am Dumb? but i still Love her) Now she ask me for start slow again, so we did. She got a rent, but she call me and ask me if she can sleep in my place. and it`s going on for a week. We don`t have any sex, she just sleep, but in the same bad. She don`t even kiss me anymore, she said let start very slow. Is She playing with me or i don`t know what she is doing? Please advice, because it`s driving me crazy. What should i do?
    Thank You
    Last edited by Dima; 24-08-04 at 10:43 PM.

she is going down the same road one of my ex's is going down... hard times.

My ex left me 6 months ago for drugs and the club life. I got custody of our son, and have gotten my life straightened out. I am doing damn good for myself and have become very independent from anyone.

Her new boyfriend knocked her up and they fell really bad into drugs. She lost her job as a stripper cause of her drugs (thats pretty bad to get fired from a drug filled place because you are doing too much drugs) and her boyfriend is in between jobs. She see's the life i have now and wishes she could be here. Not to be with me, but to have the money and nice things and life as I do. She is wanting to talk with me and from others (my sources) i hear that she is wanting to hook back up with me. Of course I stay away from her because love is blind and I know if I see her I will fall because of my ignorance. She doesnt love me. And she will just use me for my money and life until she drags me back down to the place I was before when I was with her. Then she will pack and leave again.

Sounds to me like your ex is trying the same shit. She is in hard times and is desperate for survival. Thats how these kind of women work. Survival of the fittest, right ? wrong. Try survival of the users. Thats all these women want. To mooch off of someone until all their resources are used up, and then on to the next guy.

Stay away. Love is blind. If you talk to her you are blinded by your love for her. 'Rose colored glasses' as I like to call it. Stay away and your head will stay clear. Go near her and she will coud it with lies.

I hope I've helped.

You`r right, she is going thru her hard times. She hate place where she leave, she don`t have money and she don`t have any real friends. I now that Love is blind, but i really love her, but i don`t want get hurt anymore. She call me everyday, ask me what i`m doing and if i want to see her. In the whole week she don`t even give me a kiss and pushing me away, she is explained that we should start slow. And at nighttime she asks me if she can stay again in my place. Should I let her stay at my place? What should i do?
    Last edited by Dima; 25-08-04 at 09:42 PM.

You should get her out of your life for good - just say no. You'll be alot happier without her there. I promise.

no dont even think about going back to her this is a nasty cycle that you dont need to be a part of. people who want to be together in my opinion kiss and at least talk to each other. dont get suckered in by her and your own idea of love. this can eventually become real unhealthy it already is. steer clear!

Thank You for your advice. I decide talk to her yesterday. So she call me and me if she can stay in my place again and i say no. I asked her if she have any fillings for me, she said that she don`t know and she will leave me alone. She don`t even talk to me. I fill really bad, not because i said "No", because i really Love Her.

Quote Originally Posted by Dima
    ...I fill really bad, not because i said "No", because i really Love Her.
    You think she feels anything about how you feel ? No. **** her ! She isn't worth your time. If she doesnt have the decency to think about how you feel while she is doing all these things to you, then why should you care about telling her to get out of your life ? You are doing the right thing - and you will realize it in time. I don't want a thank you from you, I just want you to get over her and move on. You'll be much happier. I swear this to you.