+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Guy trouble

Guy trouble

So, there's this guy who I like, and it seemed like he liked me back, but he says he doesn't. We've kissed and I've slept at his place, but nothing sexual took place. It really seemed like he was into me, but apparently that wasn't the case, and now he's thinking about getting back with his ex gf. It's weird because he treats me really sweetly and still lets me sleep at his place, and like we cuddle. He also always looks at my lips when talking to me, and like he loves when we make eye contact, but what does this all mean? He says he likes her, but he's always sweet to me.

He probably likes flirting with you, and that it is you are not girlfriend material to him. Or he just wants to see if he can make you jealous

Quote Originally Posted by lolwat212 View Post
    So, there's this guy who I like, and it seemed like he liked me back, but he says he doesn't. We've kissed and I've slept at his place, but nothing sexual took place. It really seemed like he was into me, but apparently that wasn't the case, and now he's thinking about getting back with his ex gf. It's weird because he treats me really sweetly and still lets me sleep at his place, and like we cuddle. He also always looks at my lips when talking to me, and like he loves when we make eye contact, but what does this all mean? He says he likes her, but he's always sweet to me.
    Maybe he loves you both, or he's just using you as disposable material to lift his spirits. Confront him

Thank you both

If he doesn't want to take you seriously as for dating, and talks about getting back together with his ex, I would stop doing things such as staying at his house. His words need consequences, therefore, if he claims to be interested in someone else, you're on the friend line. Don't try and push that just because you want to be around him. Don't let him use you.
    I ought to know better than to do what I do, but I ain't no quitter.

kms is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Sounds like you're more for 'fun' and his ex is something serious. You should withdraw from doing the things that cross the friend boundary and not let him have any of that. He said he didn't like you so therefore he doesn't get to do any of that. Don't let him use you and call all the shots and keep you on a string.

I have been dating this guy for two years, and we used to have problems in the beginning, but we patched up those problems. Lately, however, I feel like he doesn't appreciate me and takes me for granted. I don't know what to do. I know I should end the relationship, but I still want to try to work on it. I really love him. When I am with him in person, he treats me well but when I go home, he doesn't even bother to contact me. He doesn't call and he doesn't want to talk when I call him. What should I do? And why is he acting like this?