+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Advice on guys' reactions

Advice on guys' reactions

I just need advice from you folksits been 2mos. now and still feeling stranded..

Here it goes:

I met this guy recently, the chemistry was there, we got along so easily.. though we're not a couple yet he seems so possessive of me, like if im with my guy friend, he'd asked if that's my bf and seems like he's on a tantrum mood, he always checks my sked and we went to work and went home together everyday because we lived in the same city

by the way, he is a very reserved person and he keeps his private life, private. he seldom talks to people he's not really close with.

one time, we had a petty argument. i did not speak with him for several days and tried to avoid him and totally not gave him the chance to clear things with me (im like that whenever pissed off)

and then.. spoof!! he's gone... he did not go to his work anymore, even his co-employees are asking me his whereabouts.. ( if your thinking that he might be troubled, he's not,, he's fine!)

are men really like that?

do you think, am i the reason why he did not go to his work anymore?

until now, haven't heard a word from him..

No, not all men are like that but we do get jealous easily when we really like a girl.

You might be the reason he doesn't want to go to work anymore but you don't know that for sure. He must've really liked you and thought he messed things up and that you don't like him anymore so he might have went crazy and disappeared.

That guy sounds crazy though. I hope things are ok and you are ok.
    Last edited by Sanctuary; 06-12-09 at 11:18 PM.

No, most men are not like that. In fact, very, very, very few. I couldn't give you any insight as to why he quit his job. I would think it doesn't have anything to with you though, but who knows.

He sounds very bizarre and you'e probably fortunate to have him out of your life.

thanks for the replies.

yes, he is really different from the rest but he's not insane or weird lol. that's why he caught my attention.

upon reading my story, don't you think i deserve to know the truth behind his act leaving me dumbfounded? but don't you think im a 2 months late alreday to know the reason of his disapperance? if he's into me then he'll find ways to look for me right?

No, I'd just have to agree to disagree with your thinking that he's not weird.

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    he definately sounds like a strange one.

Just move on and forget about him..either way, hes not worth it.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Over-emotional or not, I think this is way too much drama for 2 months, and not even dating! Wheres the romance?

2 months?
    If you really like him, find out where he is at. If no, let it go.
    I'm sure he liked you, but the fact that he got out of hand, that was his own way of healing the pain.
    To be or not to be?

Is that the question?

yeah. right. I think I have to let it go.. besides, if were meant to be, faith will find us back together (mushy...) lol.

Thanks guys ♥♥♥

Quote Originally Posted by sinta09 View Post
    I just need advice from you folksits been 2mos. now and still feeling stranded..

Here it goes:

I met this guy recently, the chemistry was there, we got along so easily.. though we're not a couple yet he seems so possessive of me, like if im with my guy friend, he'd asked if that's my bf and seems like he's on a tantrum mood, he always checks my sked and we went to work and went home together everyday because we lived in the same city

by the way, he is a very reserved person and he keeps his private life, private. he seldom talks to people he's not really close with.

one time, we had a petty argument. i did not speak with him for several days and tried to avoid him and totally not gave him the chance to clear things with me (im like that whenever pissed off)

and then.. spoof!! he's gone... he did not go to his work anymore, even his co-employees are asking me his whereabouts.. ( if your thinking that he might be troubled, he's not,, he's fine!)

are men really like that?

do you think, am i the reason why he did not go to his work anymore?

until now, haven't heard a word from him..

Its not about you. But you gave him a push. Maybe he wanted it a long time ago. How long did you see each other?
    At least now he can do whatever he wants, go travelling, without needing to worry about his sorry ass girlfriend. Good for him. You didn't ask for space, did you? Basically, you did the same to him - ignoring.
    Don't expect anything.