+ Follow This Topic

Thread: step by step instruction needed here.

step by step instruction needed here.

i am years old, male. most of the momen i went out with rejected me, or i ended up ladning in friend zone. i have to say i made a lot of mistakes in my life, especially dating women.

just yesterday, another girl said the same thing to me, and she almost cried becuase of me, which didn't make any difference as long as the result was still the same. people say once you are in the friend zone, it would be very very hard to get out of there. and i am not planing to get out. i am not feeling sad at all because i have been in this kind of sad situation too long and too many times, so i got so used to it, just like the air i breathe....

my plan is to find someone who is really good at dating, an experienced dating person, who would have time to write to me, it would be better to talk to me online. so next time, i am dating another one, i would have step by step instructions....and i wouldn't fail again.

i would really appreciate if anyone would like to help.

leave a note if you would like to help...

well next time, when you find another girl, perhaps you have to make it certain that you and show that you are interested in being in a relationship with her. don't make it seem like you just want to be friends. cause then you'll get the answer faster and know whether you would have to move on. it skips the friend zone.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]so you lost a limb but hell, you will heal in time.

thanks for your advice.
    but i think this question is much more complicated than you thought. it would be very bad to move quicker than you should. etc.

there are lots of other stuffs that i need some to consult with...

Quote Originally Posted by ray2oo8 View Post
    thanks for your advice.
    but i think this question is much more complicated than you thought. it would be very bad to move quicker than you should. etc.

there are lots of other stuffs that i need some to consult with...
    I'm a girl, not experienced in dating (my current bf is my first bf). But if you need advices dating girls. I think i could help. PM me your email address.

I'm in the mood to help people
    keep it simple

Self-esteem isn't bragging about how great you are. It's more like quietly knowing that you're worth a lot (priceless, in fact!). It's not about thinking you're perfect — because nobody is — but knowing that you're worthy of being loved and accepted.

"Me, I try to send this note
    float it like a paper boat
    But paper sinks
    and words are weak
    i try, but i cant speak"