+ Follow This Topic

Thread: need help, im 19 yrs old, i just wana kno if my girl,Cheatin

need help, im 19 yrs old, i just wana kno if my girl,Cheatin

i have beeen together with her off and on for lik 4 to 5 years. i hav cheated on her during highscool. she really hasnt cheated on me,
    She goes to big university and joined a sority. and lately she has met this girl that she tends to hang out wit alot. for ex, she told me she met 10 guys this wekend all friends with this new girl she met. and my girlfriend told me they all have boyfriends. so what should i belive. lately i feel lik i cant trust her. bc never did she do this.l she attends more parties. and shes meeting lots of guys, and the other day they were at her house, and she went to som dudes houser yesterday , bc she said that her friend liks her. she gets mad at bc she thinks i dont want her to hav friends. We brok up. a few days ago, and we just got back together today. im wondering should i be worried. we live about 2 hours away. im just woried she wil meet somone else. what should i do., pleas help.,,,

It's a pretty typical situation. A couple goes off to college and the distance in addition to the new myriad of people causes a break up. Jealousy and distrust are two of the main causes of break-ups. If I were in your shoes I would probly be worrying constantly too, but that'll only lead to making her angry and making yourself feel bad. If you've been with her for 4 or 5 years, then you should know what type of person she is and how she'll respond to that type of situation. You should also be able to determine if she truly is trustworthy. Since you broke up you obviously voiced your concern towards her meeting new guys, but now let it go. Don't push her into social withdrawal but support her in her endeavor to make plutonic friends. If you can truly trust her, then let her meet new people. If you worry too much then you'll depress yourself and irritate her because you'll come off as controlling. I hope that helps in some way.
    Heit ist mein taug.