i don't know if i am already in the friend zone yet. i tell you now in the following. i guess this would be the perfect place for help...

i met lancy the first day i came to my company. she was really impressed me. and the second day i met another friend, a male good friend of mind. and he told me that he liked lancy a lot. and he asked me to help him... bla, bla..

so i said ok, i would help you. and then later i set lancy with my friend up on a date. and they were calling me several times to ask me to go out with them. but i didn't go, because it would be very awkward for three of us going out together. but i wanted to go in the first place. i liked lancy. at that time, i still didn't know if i was really in love with lancy or not.

there were several times lancy hinted me that she didn't enjoying my friend's company at all. on the other hand, he hinted to me that she liked me. i was kind of shy away. i am not a talkative person. and i am very bad at expressing my feeling to female friends..

so lancy and my friend went on. but things didn't end well. because my friend knew that he didn't stand any chance with lancy. so he kind of ended up with someone else. another colleague of mine.

so now there left me and lancy alone. sometimes we would hang out, and she would ask me to buy her some stuffs ,etc.

before that, there were lots of things happened that showed lancy cared about me.

but now it is changing.. once i talked to her online, she was having a bad cold and she told me she was crying on the other side. my heart was all of a sudden sinking to the bottom. so i told her, don't cry, crying will not help. if you need someone, you know how to reach me. but she turned me down very nicely.

and last time i was talking lancy, i told her everything. about how i set her and my friend up on a date, etc. and how i got drunk because icouldn't bear seeing her going out with other guys.. and lot of things. and lancy told me she was very very much touched. and asked me to stop. because she was going to cry if i contiue. anyway i finished all i need to say. and then lancy told me , ray, you are a nice person. really nice. but ...what she said was just like that. you are a nice person, but you are not a caring person, and i don't think you can handle the responsibility of taking care of me yet......bla. bla.. bla...

i got something else i need to tell you before you jump to any conclusions. i am a good-looking man. really. i have confident in my face. but the bad part about me is that people around me has formed a wrong image of me. they seemed to think of me as a weak-willed and weaked-bodied person. (because i was not a talktive person, so people don't understand me, and i once got cold and didn't recover for almost a month. so people think i didn't do excerse enough.) but the truth is that i am a very healthy person. i used to play basketball a lot. and i am stronge. and i seldom got cold. but i don;t know why i just got cold. and every body started to think of me this way from then on..

I don't understand why any of these is happening to me. i just don't understand..