+ Follow This Topic

Thread: First he didn't want it, now he's impatient.

First he didn't want it, now he's impatient.

I've been seeing my new boyfriend for about 2 months. To make a long story short, he told me from nearly the beginning that he didn't want to have sex right away because he wanted to have a somewhat solid foundation before we brought sex into the picture. He said he didn't want our whole relationship to be based on sex, because that's what he's done with previous girls and I'm "different."

So fast forward to a month or so after this conversation, and we agree that we want to have sex soon. Well, I ask him if he's ever been tested for STD's, and he said he NEVER has. And to add to that, he supposedly doesn't even know how many girls he has slept with. Well, I've only slept with 3 people, and have no STD's, so I find it important that he get tested before I sleep with him.

He initially said he had no problem getting tested, he was just a little weary. Well it's been a few weeks and he claims he's going to do it next week. Yet, this morning while we were hanging out, he says that we just need to have sex already. I tell him I want to, but am weary of it until he gets tested. He then says, "That's the gayest thing I've ever heard. So stupid." I found that irritating, and he could tell. So he says, "Don't take me so seriously. I'm just bitter from not getting laid in months."

Also, he was really irritable last night and seemed to be overly-sensitive, although he did have some sweet moments with me. He got upset with me over telling him that I couldn't understand him because he was mumbling, and a few other small unimportant things I said. I wasn't putting him down, and it was no big deal, but he got extremely defensive.

He claims he's never liked anyone so quickly as he has with me, and that he is falling in love with me.

Do guys PMS sometimes or what? Do I just let those comments slide? And is it really "so stupid" that I don't want an infested dick in me?

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    He obviously wants to stick it in quickly, so he then wont have to go for a test cause he's already done the deed.

He is either a)a virgin, b)infested c)just plain uncomfortable about having the test..i guess it can be nerve racking for him.

As for his attitude..he sounds like me when im hormonal.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Go get tested with him. He's nervous.
    Spammer Spanker