+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I love my girl but I want to try new women

I love my girl but I want to try new women

I've been seeing my girlfriend for 6 and a half months now and things are going.. alright I guess you could say. Her parents are very Christian and her father is a Pastor. Things have been fine but they have been getting just a little uncomfortable. We got caught taking a shower together. I had so sit there in the shower, listening to her mother yell at her and insult her and I while I was naked curled in a ball trying to be as quiet as possible, and THEN to have her come in and throw me out of the house, luckily she let me put my clothes on and gather my things, but to make things worse, I had to call her father and talk to him about our relationship and he said that I needed to leave her, or he would do it for me... It's been about 3/4 of a month and we're still together.. seeing each other secretly now.

I'm really glad to be with her... but at the same time.. Even before this whole ordeal happened.. I've had a longing to be single again. I just wish sometimes that I could go.. and be adventurous all the time and flirt and risk everything.. But I stay with her, because I love her.. Any advice?

Ugh.

Really? No one?

You should let her go. I would hate to be theperson who comes in between someone and their parents. If she is really family oriented then she won't choose u over her family in the very end. Since you are thinkng about leaving then leave. You love her but you're not in love with her.

You both are not ready for each other. When you are. Try it again is possible

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    There is no point in staying with a girl when you have to be sneaky about it, and when you would just as soon be seeing someone else. Just let this shower incident be the straw that broke the camel's back.

Hello Problemchild,

1/ Don't worry about the being sneaky - this is not your main problem. If two people really like eachother, their relationship will endure it all until a point where they are old enough to see eachother without anyone intervening.

2/ The other thing you mentioned is actually more important here... if you want to see other people, this probably indicate that you should. Based on your info, I'm guessing you're still young.

Good chance that, if you don't see other people now, you might regret later - find yourself in a marriage with a partner who is not really 100% your match, just because you never took the time of getting to know different women and getting to know yourself meanwhile.

It takes a while to learn what you like and what not (if you only ever tasted one kind of ice cream, you might think vanilla is the absolute top, and the best for you - but you can imagine what you're missing out of... and you don't want to have stuck your freezer full of vanilla to then see a cookie-dough promo passing by)...

Short answer: be honest to the girl, and break up with her. If you're meant to be together, you probably will find yourself together again later. But then you'll be sure, and you'll know (more certain) that other girls are not what you wanted.

It beats being together and cheating on eachother to have to find out...

one more thing.. if you break up, don't tell her all that. But I guess you do know how to break up with a girl? : )

A couple of my friends who I have told said I should talk to her about it? Thoughts? Also.. it's not really that sneaky, her parents know we are still dating but they don't know that we see each other. I dunno it's quite a pickle. I've cheated on her once before and attempted to break up with her then but it hurt me and her so bad and I didn't go through with it.
    Last edited by Problemchild; 16-12-09 at 02:26 PM.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Dump her. After that take showers with whoever you want.

Easier said than done. I wouldn't know what to say it doesn't feel right.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Grow a pair of balls. You'll need a good pair for the next girl to fondle in the shower.

Quote Originally Posted by Problemchild View Post
    A couple of my friends who I have told said I should talk to her about it?
    What, like propose that you see other women? Are you ****ing retarded? That will hurt more than breaking up with her.

Let her go, you selfish, hurtful little boy.
    Spammer Spanker

I couldn't be bothered to read your whole post. The title says plenty. If you seriously want to date other women then you don't love your girl. Dump her and move on.

Even if you did love her (which you don't) you should want her to be with someone who makes her happy and wants to be with her, not with someone who wants to be with someone else.

Ah geez this is the problem. I don't want to leave her, I'm perfectly content with everything about our relationship except this one little thing, and it's a physical thing.. Not an emotional thing.. and are the slanders really necessary? (i'm talking to you Gigabitch)

You are a hurtful little boy. You've cheated on her because of your hormones. Damn I can't stand boys like you. Break up with your girlfriend and stop lying to her and cheating on her.

I cheated on her once. and i told her immediately and we fought, talked about it, and she forgave me and i haven't cheated since, nothing even close, not to mention it was 5 months ago. This is the most stable relationship i've ever been in. I mean I know this is normal me feeling like this, I posted this because I just thought there would be more advice other than "dump her".

And I thought people would be nicer.

Oh you did? What do you want to hear Problemchild?
    "Sure stay with her, lie to her and cheat on her?"

It's a physical thing you said.
    And you feel its normal.
    You don't want to break up with her.
    But you can't shake the feelings?

You are young and haven't finished soiling yourself so break up with your girlfriend so she can go find someone who is more deserving of her, won't have problems being faithful and loving her.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast