+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Tiger Woods and His Sexcapades

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    So?

Christian men have affairs all the time.

Even with little boys.

And it's always been that way.
    And they are wrong too because it's against their religion too. Your point? Who here is saying that they are right?

CocoChanel says:

"Regardless of what you two are saying (Neo and Sanct) Tiger Woods is Buddhist and it is against their principles to commit adultery."

religious principles mean nothing. You'd be hard-pressed to find someone who isn't guilty of a sin.

qwerty123 says:

"'needs' being sex? then yes I agree(if he wasnt getting any at home), but he didnt need to f*ck so many just to meet sexual desires."

didn't you read the article? The guy has an insatiable sexual appetite. He needs more than one woman b/c they can't keep up with him. On a more serious note, he travels around the world a lot and his wife probably stays home with the kids. Imagine being able to sleep with anyone you want but, instead, you can't b/c you're on the road all the time while your partner stays home. I'm sure it would eventually take a toll on you.
    Last edited by NeoSeminole; 14-12-09 at 05:22 AM.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by CocoChanel View Post
    And they are wrong too because it's against their religion too. Your point? Who here is saying that they are right?
    See Neo's post.

Nothings changed, and nothing will ever change.

You're guilty of a few things that are against...well whatever the hell you believe.

Guaranteed.

Is this any different from R Kelly pissing on girls?

Not really. So I don't give a damn.
    Though I must admit, some of you have a ****ed up perspective on marriage.

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by NeoSeminole View Post
    didn't you read the article? The guy has an insatiable sexual appetite. He needs more than one woman b/c they can't keep up with him. On a more serious note, he travels around the world a lot and his wife probably stays home with the kids. Imagine being able to sleep with anyone you want but, instead, you can't b/c you're on the road all the time while your partner stays home. I'm sure it would eventually take a toll on you.
    your just making excuses for him.

You love someone enough, then you make sacrifices.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

CocoChanel says:

"Regardless of what you two are saying (Neo and Sanct) Tiger Woods is Buddhist and it is against their principles to commit adultery."

religious principles mean nothing. You'd be hard-pressed to find someone who isn't guilty of a sin.
    Right on. You say he should be allowed to screw other women even though he is married. I'm saying that he shouldn't be allowed to because it goes against his beliefs. So therefore he is doing something wrong.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123 View Post
    your just making excuses for him.

You love someone enough, then you make sacrifices.
    So he doesn't love her enough, so what?

qwerty123 says:

"your just making excuses for him. You love someone enough, then you make sacrifices."

sorry, but this is faulty girl logic - right up there with the "you shouldn't get a pre-nup if you truly love someone" argument you often hear from girls. I'm sure Tiger loves his wife and family. But unlike women, we're able to separate love and sex.

See Neo's post.

Nothings changed, and nothing will ever change.

You're guilty of a few things that are against...well whatever the hell you believe.

Guaranteed.
    Don't make this personal or bring ME into it. We are specifically talking about Tiger Woods and the fact that it doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize that we are imperfect. Obviously Tiger Woods thought that his money would change that. Silly ain't it? Paying off staffs of restaurants, hotels, clubs so you can have sex with loads of women without tainting your image is not something I partake in. Tiger Woods put way too much into having a 'squeaky clean' image... but that only made him look worse in the end.

qwerty123 says:

"your just making excuses for him. You love someone enough, then you make sacrifices."

sorry, but this is faulty girl logic - right up there with the "you shouldn't get a pre-nup if you truly love someone" argument you often hear from girls. I'm sure Tiger loves his wife and family. But unlike women, we're able to separate love and sex.
    Come on, Neo. You are right. Don't get me wrong... but what Tiger Woods is doing has all the symptoms of a nymphomaniac... sex addict. Which is unhealthy behavior when you have children and a wife, you know?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    So he doesn't love her enough, so what?
    well obviously not.

Neo was making excuses for him, saying its ok if a man wants lots of sex and doesnt get it cause hes travelling round the world, then its ok for him to cheat.
    Im saying its not, and he would sacrifice his desire to f*ck every good looking woman he meets, if he loved his wife enough. Obviously he doesnt, but that still doesnt make it ok.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Ladies, this is why you should never fall in love with a rockstar.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by CocoChanel View Post
    Don't make this personal or bring ME into it. We are specifically talking about Tiger Woods and the fact that it doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize that we are imperfect. Obviously Tiger Woods thought that his money would change that. Silly ain't it? Paying off staffs of restaurants, hotels, clubs so you can have sex with loads of women without tainting your image is not something I partake in. Tiger Woods put way too much into having a 'squeaky clean' image... but that only made him look worse in the end.
    You brought religion into it, like suddenly "Oh my god! She's right! It is against his religion, that means it's really wrong now!"

What he did was deceitful and hurtful to his wife, no shit. Like it's news that adultery goes against most religious principles.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I agree with your pre-nup comment, pre nups are a good idea.

Women can seperate love and sex. You think I loved every guy i slept with?!
    Even if he does love her as much as ever, he still married her and shouldve stayed true to his word.

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast