+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Tiger Woods and His Sexcapades

It's pretty ****in' funny though. Buddha getting his rocks off? ROFLCOPTER.

What would make this even better would be if Woods had a fetish for shoving golf clubs into various orifices.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    You brought religion into it, like suddenly "Oh my god! She's right! It is against his religion, that means it's really wrong now!"

What he did was deceitful and hurtful to his wife, no shit. Like it's news that adultery goes against most religious principles.
    When I said don't bring me into it... you know exactly what I meant by that "You're guilty of a few things that are against...well whatever the hell you believe." So cut it out.

My response was for the comments about "married men should be allowed to sleep around".

I brought his religion into it because he was married based on his principles. Which is why I don't agree that it's okay for men to sleep around even though they are married. It's as simple as that. What the hell is that to argue over? As far as this is concerned...

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    You brought religion into it, like suddenly "Oh my god! She's right! It is against his religion, that means it's really wrong now!"
    Cute.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanctuary View Post
    I don't think guys were meant to be truly monogamous and marriage as an institution suffocates most men.

Because romantic devotion and sexual attraction are 2 very different things that don't always have to go hand in hand and can exist independently, it's perfectly possible for a guy to be devoted to his wife and be deeply in love with her even if he harbors sexual desires for other women. I would think that if I truly love my wife and I went out and 'cheated' on her, it wouldn't change the way I feel about her at all (I tell her that I'm gonna have sex with another girl before I do it, so it's not really cheating per se).
    I completely disagree with you. Cheating is a form of betrayal, a person who cheats no longer has his family's best interests in mind. It's a type of betrayal that given enough time further manifests itself with complete abandonment. A person who cheats goes against his own family and therefore cheating in any way, shape or form should not be condoned or especially glamorized. I don't know why people glamorize cheating. A cheater is a weak person with no will power, disloyal with a confused state of mind unable to hold true to the real priorities in life. One should feel sorry for that kind of person should look at them same way as at the drug addict. Hopeless, unable to change their life style to something positive.

As far as this talk about what people were meant and weren't meant to do. Let me tell you about other things that people aren't meant to do. They aren't meant to fly in the air planes, they aren't made to drive on the roads, they aren't made to have human rights (it's an entirely made up concept). Sometimes people create things for the greater good, for themselves, for their family, for society in general. Take those things away and you have chaos.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Ok guys short and painless...

HE'S A ****ING CHEATER! If he would come to LF as an anonymous member and tell his story You would bitch slap his ass for being mother****er. Don't have double standards.
    I wazzzz here

Quote Originally Posted by Pettit-Papillon View Post
    Ok guys short and painless...

HE'S A ****ING CHEATER! If he would come to LF as an anonymous member and tell his story You would bitch slap his ass for being mother****er. Don't have double standards.
    Dobro!

________

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    Dobro!

________
    Edit : Dobrze
    I wazzzz here

Mishanya says:

"I completely disagree with you. Cheating is a form of betrayal, a person who cheats no longer has his family's best interests in mind. It's a type of betrayal that given enough time further manifests itself with complete abandonment. A person who cheats goes against his own family and therefore cheating in any way, shape or form should not be condoned or especially glamorized. I don't know why people glamorize cheating. A cheater is a weak person with no will power, disloyal with a confused state of mind unable to hold true to the real priorities in life. One should feel sorry for that kind of person should look at them same way as at the drug addict. Hopeless, unable to change their life style to something positive.

As far as this talk about what people were meant and weren't meant to do. Let me tell you about other things that people aren't meant to do. They aren't meant to fly in the air planes, they aren't made to drive on the roads, they aren't made to have human rights (it's an entirely made up concept). Sometimes people create things for the greater good, for themselves, for their family, for society in general. Take those things away and you have chaos."

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    neo used the white knight pic as he ran out of argument.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

are you kidding me? Me losing an argument to Mishanya? lol. I used the pic b/c it's appropriate.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You cant win everything neo
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

qwerty123 says:

"You cant win everything neo"

it's not about winning. There's nothing about Mishanya that would give me a run for my money. So for you to say I ran out of argument against him is ludicrous.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Ok, if you say so

I kinda like that pic
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

That guy almost looks like Anako. LMAO! If his hair were longer and he were more muscular. Hahaha

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If marriage was a renewable contract, he could give her the choice of staying married and tolerating his escapades, while enjoying his money. Or not renewing, him still having his escapades, and not enjoying his money. Shrug.

It would make the entire transaction a lot more transparent, wouldn't it? They could actually have a dialogue about his activities and set conditions, like Vash said. Ensure his sex is safe, discreet, etc.

I bet under those conditions she would still choose to stay married. At least until the kids are grown. If she is smart, she would ensure she has a career of her own to make her self-sufficient when they eventually split.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast