+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Tiger Woods and His Sexcapades

Quote Originally Posted by NeoSeminole View Post
    misombra says:

"i do know many people who are really great at something and are on top of their game but it's not as valued as what he does, and they do not get paid millions of dollars."

I used to think like you when I was younger, but then I became wiser and realized you deserve what you get paid. It's all about supply and demand. There's a high demand for the best in the world at a professional sport, but only 1 person who can supply that
    he doesn't make his money solely off his talent. he makes it off the image he portrays. that's why this scandal is so damaging to his reputation. his sponsors are dropping him like a hot potato. he's not going to make all that money anymore. he's still at the top of his game though. he's still a damn fine golfer.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanctuary View Post
    I guess I want to have my cake and eat it too but it's kinda unfair that we have to play by what feels like rules created by women.
    Sanctuary, I think you make some very interesting points, but you might want to read up on the history of marriage and monogamy. These "rules" were definitely not created by women, but historically by men for reasons that had little to do with love and sex. Just wikipedia or google the history of marriage and monogamy. It's interesting stuff.

Monogamy while a cultural idea, is simply a structure of a relationship, and in this day and age, it's not something you have to choose if your partner is willing. If you want something else, why not investigate it? You might find women more willing than you think.

There are polyamourous lifestyles out there. They are on the fringe, yes, but they do exist. You just have to be willing to forgo the social pressure that judges you if you don't follow the status quo.
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    misombra says:

"i do know many people who are really great at something and are on top of their game but it's not as valued as what he does, and they do not get paid millions of dollars."

I used to think like you when I was younger, but then I became wiser and realized you deserve what you get paid. It's all about supply and demand. There's a high demand for the best in the world at a professional sport, but only 1 person who can supply that
    I saw today on the tv a 12yo (or something) boy from India (I think), who got a rubik's cube ,took a look at it,and then he arranged it with his eyes closed. HE should be payed millions, because he did it so fast,that most of people can't do it with looking at the cube. This kind of skill requires high intelligence and very good memory,and I'm more than sure it would be very hard to find somebody like him in the same age he is. And don't try to argue about that cause I'm sure of what I'm talking about and You might get boo button from me.
    I wazzzz here

misombra says:

"and playing golf is so hard. i mean, roofers have it so much easier."

according to Misombra, roofer = harder than becoming the best golfer of all-time <rolls eyes>
    neo, arguing with a substantial point does not make you smarter.

in fact it does the opposite.

have you ever done roofing? that is hard work.

tiger woods could never work that hard. if he can i would love to see. well he may have to now that his endorsement deals are going bye bye.

Quote Originally Posted by Pettit-Papillon View Post
    I saw today on the tv a 12yo (or something) boy from India (I think), who got a rubik's cube ,took a look at it,and then he arranged it with his eyes closed. HE should be payed millions, because he did it so fast,that most of people can't do it with looking at the cube. This kind of skill requires high intelligence and very good memory,and I'm more than sure it would be very hard to find somebody like him in the same age he is. And don't try to argue about that cause I'm sure of what I'm talking about and You might get boo button from me.
    Yea, but there's not much as much demand for people that can solve Rubik's cubes while blind.

These athletes that get a ton of money only do so because lots of people want to watch them play. If people stopped watching, they would stop getting paid, it's that simple.

Pettit-Papillon says:

"I saw today on the tv a 12yo (or something) boy from India (I think), who got a rubik's cube ,took a look at it,and then he arranged it with his eyes closed. HE should be payed millions, because he did it so fast,that most of people can't do it with looking at the cube. This kind of skill requires high intelligence and very good memory,and I'm more than sure it would be very hard to find somebody like him in the same age he is. And don't try to argue about that cause I'm sure of what I'm talking about and You might get boo button from me."

<yawn> where is the demand for 12 yr olds who can solve Rubik cubes fast?

These athletes that get a ton of money only do so because lots of people want to watch them play. If people stopped watching, they would stop getting paid, it's that simple.
    if that were true he would not be in so much trouble right now. those girls he fuked around with are the ones getting paid now!

they're definitely at the top of their whoredom!

misombra says:

tiger woods could never work that hard. if he can i would love to see. well he may have to now that his endorsement deals are going bye bye."

your argument sucks big, floppy donkey dick

becoming a roofer = anyone can do

becoming the best golfer of all-time = only 1 person in history

becoming a douche, anybody can do that.

becoming the biggest douche in the universe, hell only you could accomplish that neo.

good going douche, all your dreams have come true.
    Last edited by misombra; 14-12-09 at 09:25 AM. Reason: lol i stole that from southpark.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    if that were true he would not be in so much trouble right now. those girls he fuked around with are the ones getting paid now!

they're definitely at the top of their whoredom!
    You just used some BoredGeorge logic right there.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvV2tw_0bKc"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yea, but there's not much as much demand for people that can solve Rubik's cubes while blind.

Actually i had my mouth opened when I watched him,and when I watch golf I just change the chanel after like... 5 seconds ,cause if not I would probobly fall asleep... IT'S BORING. This boy has actually few tricks. Lol he even can recognize if someone put a piece of cube in a wrong way. He also do 'pictures' with Rubik's cubes. That boy is tallented, the problem why not so many people want to watch him is because a.he's from a poor country b.he doesn't have manager c.he's not promoted in tv like for example Woods is. d.he also doesn't get a contract with Gilette to promote razors and many many more...
    It's just simple unfair that things which aren't especially interesting are promoted so much when there are people doing things which make other people watching them, for example open mouth...
    I wazzzz here

aw, i thought maybe you were gonna come up with good arguments to try and negate mine. sorry you have to resort to put downs. losers.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    aw, i thought maybe you were gonna come up with good arguments to try and negate mine. sorry you have to resort to put downs. losers.
    There's nothing to negate - an argument doesn't even exist.

But ok you win. You got me good.

oh yeah, denial. it's one of the steps of coping.

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast