+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Has anyone every tried ecstasy?

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    There was one thing I tried ,after I really had a good trip. But I didn't dare to try it again cause I knew it could end up quick with an overdose...Besides it made my cousine so purple that You cannot imagine that. But the trip was good. And to be honest... Those were pills for cold.
    I wazzzz here

Ew, E.

I had an ex hound me until I agreed. I had a ****ing blast, too. I punched him a few times, kicked a hole in my apartment wall, ground my teeth, sang to some angry music, and basically raged out.

Not only did I tell him it was a bad idea, but I also warned him I typically react adversely to drugs.

So while I was having the time of my life in the moment (I wouldn't stop repeating myself, I had an awesome little rhythm going about how I wanted to be a rockstar), I would never do it again. Filling that hole in my wall, and replacing my oven door was NOT fun.
    Give me something I can take,
    Can take to make the memories fade.
    Poison kiss, remember this,
    I never was meant for this day.

Haha, how did he respond the next day? Bet his arm was a bit sore

Quote Originally Posted by lilly1185 View Post
    kicked a hole in my apartment wall

Lol, its off topic, but speaking of home renovation. I had to replace the door to my room a while back because I crashed through it, shoulder first.

My roommates stupid ass cat was sitting in the middle of the hallway about 4 feet from my door. I tripped over her at like 3 in the morning when it was completely dark and rather than squash her I lept forward and lost my balance, completely acing the door to my room.

"What you really fear is inside yourself. You fear your own power.
    You fear your own anger, the drive to do great and terrible things."

The Warmonger

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123 View Post
    And that is the whole point of drugs like that..to make it feel good that you want to try 'just one more time' over again.
    Absolutely. Which is why I probably will never touch it again. I took the trip about 5 times now, nothing was ever like the first and I won't do it again unless I'm raving and at 25 the chances I'll end up at one are slim...

Quote Originally Posted by Cbrider View Post
    Fair enough, What I should say is "I can't imagine how drugs could be more of a rush than xxxxxx."
    Meh, that was my only point I suppose. My other point was that for me, my trip was absolutely amazing. Nothing will ever come close. It's also scary as shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Cbrider View Post
    Lol, its off topic, but speaking of home renovation. I had to replace the door to my room a while back because I crashed through it, shoulder first.

My roommates stupid ass cat was sitting in the middle of the hallway about 4 feet from my door. I tripped over her at like 3 in the morning when it was completely dark and rather than squash her I lept forward and lost my balance, completely acing the door to my room.
    Cats will abso-lol-lutely do that sort of stuff on purpose. Because they know you will not injure them. Between me and my siblings, my mom has a hearty collection of 6 cats. Several years later, they know that even if my mom is walking from the laundry room with a tower of towels, she will eat the floor and break her arm before she steps on them when they run in front of her and stop short.

They haven't tried to stop in front of me since I accidentally got my foot stuck under one of their stomachs and sent us both flying. I am a natural born klutz and do not need the help, thx. :3

/off-topic

And to respond to the poster who mentioned the boyfriend with sore arm: He broke up with me a day later citing he was in love with an asian nun and I was crazy.
    Give me something I can take,
    Can take to make the memories fade.
    Poison kiss, remember this,
    I never was meant for this day.

I never have done it, nor will I. My brother has, though. And he knows people who are addicted to it. "Got some rolls man? I need some rolls." That's all they ever say. Zombified voids of humanity.

I hardly even drink anymore, because it got old. Every now and then a glass of beer simply because I like it. It's also nice to have a girlfriend who cares about me and does not want me to destroy my health like that.

In the 70's.

Ok I lie, I wasn't born yet, but the 60's are pretty much now the new 50's and the 40's never happened so that only leaves the 30's (which just doesn't fit) and the 80's (which was all about sodomy). So if you are 50 now, you are really 60, and if you are 40 you are really 50, and at 20, your still 20, but at 25 your really 30.

Understand ?

Good.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I did a lot of drugs when I was younger. The problem with drugs is that ordinary life is so boring after experiencing drugs. I agree with CBrider that thrill seeking activities give you a similar feeling, but are SO much better for you. Therefore, I encourage my kids to partake of adventurous activities. i'd much rather they swim through white water with a boogie board, snowboard, or go rock climbing than take drugs.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12