+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My irish girlfriend propose me weird "game".She dominate in our relationship.

My irish girlfriend propose me weird "game".She dominate in our relationship.

Hi im polish,and i am with irish girlfriend,we love each other,she dominate in our relationship.last time she told me that she wants "play"with me dominnant and submissive.yestarday i found in her wardrobe collar,leash.i just want ask what can i expect from her?do you play in THAT sometimes with your partners?

Moved to 'intimate forum'
    "Invest wisely and have money work hard for you"

Women are submissive by nature. If a woman in a relationship with a man wants to be dominant, chances are she has homosexual tendencies. I wouldn't be surprised if she was bi-sexual, is she?

Most professional doms who are straight, are VERY submissive with their men behind closed doors, the others are generally lesbian or bi.

You may want to have a talk with her about it.

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by cristianoo3344 View Post
    Hi im polish,and i am with irish girlfriend,we love each other,she dominate in our relationship.last time she told me that she wants "play"with me dominnant and submissive.yestarday i found in her wardrobe collar,leash.i just want ask what can i expect from her?do you play in THAT sometimes with your partners?
    Yeh, well the collar and leash isnt really 'normal' as such, but then i guess what defines normal!

Its not something that would interest me..and who would want to be treated like a dog?!!!

I like to dominate to certain level, but thats more initiating what i want and how hard/fast/slow/gentle etc, like being on top etc, but if a guy were to want to be seriously dominated like with the stuff she has, i would find that totally weird.

You might find she wants you to use them on her so she's submissive, but again its not something i see as 'normal'.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

I should add on top of that, that if you like or want to be dominated sexually by a woman, you have definite homosexual tendencies too. Not to alarm you or anything, just make you aware.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123 View Post
    Yeh, well the collar and leash isnt really 'normal' as such, but then i guess what defines normal!

Its not something that would interest me..and who would want to be treated like a dog?!!!

I like to dominate to certain level, but thats more initiating what i want and how hard/fast/slow/gentle etc, like being on top etc, but if a guy were to want to be seriously dominated like with the stuff she has, i would find that totally weird.

You might find she wants you to use them on her so she's submissive, but again its not something i see as 'normal'.
    i think collar is for me and leash is for her,she is bossy in our relationship,sometimes she call me "puppy bring me this"i love her,if she wants treated me like dog(only sometimes)i agree.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm neither bi or gay and I would love to dominate. Except not with a collar and leash. I'm more of a "tie up and whip" kind of girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Primo View Post
    Women are submissive by nature. If a woman in a relationship with a man wants to be dominant, chances are she has homosexual tendencies. I wouldn't be surprised if she was bi-sexual, is she?

Most professional doms who are straight, are VERY submissive with their men behind closed doors, the others are generally lesbian or bi.

no i not agree with you,my girlfriend is dominant,bossy,but never ask me about "playing"submissive,she is 100%hetero.

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    oh i dont mind a bit of tying up..that can be fun.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Horney ass women.

I still laugh about a pickup line I heard a few years ago. "Let's play fetch - You get on all fours and I'll throw you my bone."

"What you really fear is inside yourself. You fear your own power.
    You fear your own anger, the drive to do great and terrible things."

The Warmonger

oh i dont mind a bit of tying up..that can be fun.
    yes i think but i dont know what expect from her?do you know how she can dominate me or humiliate me?

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'd have a little talk about it. Express what you don't want, what you're open to and a safe word or action that means no or stop.

Tell her you're open minded but at the same time not anything goes. Ask her if she can ease you into things that she's interested in.

I hope you have a little something you've been fantasizing about that you're ready to spring on her. A leash? That's too far for me.
    Spammer Spanker

..and who would want to be treated like a dog?!!!
    People who like it 'doggy' style??..

Quote Originally Posted by Primo View Post

Where on Earth did you get this info? I am not saying you are wrong, 'cause I truly don't know. I've never heard this before.

I would say you may be wrong, but in my own personal instance I enjoy being dominant and submissive. It depends on the day. And I also am attracted to women. Sooo... it follows your theory. I'm curious as to how factual it is though.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast