+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Loving and not beeing loved back

Loving and not beeing loved back

It hurts so much , what do you guys advise me to do?

Move on and find someone else to love who loves you back.

thats very easy to say but a bit harder to do , specially if ur love is true..

Well is it true?

I define true selfless love as giving somebody that you care about that kind of love and not really expecting anything in return.

We are all a little selfish and would like that reciprocated. But it should make you happy that you can give this to her and make her happy with it.

Unless you can't and are just on the outside looking in. Is that what's bothering you?
    Waking up next to a beautiful girl,
    Step outside and say hello to my beautiful world.

there are lots of stuffs that you are going to love, and many of them you can not have, what you can do. learn and live with it..

find the right one is the only solution..

I had several cases of loving a girl but she didn't love me back. That is the reason I stopped believing in love and I believe that overall I'm a much more cynical person now that I used to be after all these rejections.

Love has been proven to exist but only as chemical reactions in the brain. It's definitely NOT what most people make it out to be. It's not something spiritual or divine and it's definitely not something that exists outside our body.
    Last edited by uri; 17-12-09 at 06:11 AM.

Love has been proven to exist but only as chemical reactions in the brain.
    If that's the case, then someone needs to come up with an anti-love pill. Shouldn't be that hard.

if you love her, let her go. unrequieted love is incomplete. In order for their to be actual love, both people need to love and have loving feelings towards each other. I think what you are feeling is infatuation - not love.
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

Quote Originally Posted by shheadz View Post
    If that's the case, then someone needs to come up with an anti-love pill. Shouldn't be that hard.
    I'm sure there is something close to this. Just like there are drugs against depression, hunger and drugs which assist you in sleeping and which keep you calm, I'm sure a psychiatrist can give you something which reduces your attraction to someone.

Read this:

[url]http://www.in.com/news/current-affairs/coming-soon-love-antilove-pills-to-turn-you-on-off-8043441-56666-1.html[/url]

[url]http://www.nytimes.com/2009/01/13/science/13tier.html[/url]

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ^Crap. Can anyone say "soma"?

You know, I'm the first one to say that understanding ourselves is a good thing, but it doesn't necessarily follow we should turn off those experiences. Humans learn by doing and the challenges and mistakes that come from living.

What a colourless, bland world it would be to turn off the ability to find someone wonderful and experience life together with them, if only for a while.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by shheadz View Post
    Actually, I bet if the original poster took some dopamine and oxytocin antagonists and also got castrated, he would be pretty immune to love.

Wow, I just took a look at those 2 articles uri posted and it actually coincides with what I just said; I feel smart now.

Turning off the brain's reward zone would probably make you lose interest in a lot of stuff though.
    Last edited by Sanctuary; 20-12-09 at 06:58 AM.

well my frnds it really hurts badly wen u hurt sum1 but d opposite person dont luv u in return but i feel..it is not necssary dat if u luv sum1 u ll get dat person luv is all about sacrifice jus let her go n let her fin her happiness....if it doesnt exist in u coz a realtion ship wich is force ful its a burden so jus wait n give urself sum time n u ll get very soon get d 1 who wil luv u truly by haeart n only u........coz u truly loved sum1 ur love wil not b wasted dats 4 sure...may b sum1 else is more fortunate enough 4 ur luv ....tc frnd god bless

love is real, and it is spirtitual and divine, if your love is true then wish for her happyness. Is't that what you wish for?

I know it's hard and i'm in a similair situation but i love my ex and i want her to be happy, i wish i could make her happy but it seems i can't so just pray and wish for them. Wish for there dreams to come true. One day you will love again and maybe she will feel the same, just be ready..and look after yourself that is what your girl would want. If your sure you can't win her heart, then let her go and she'll always be in your heart..

Quote Originally Posted by Raze View Post
    if you love her, let her go. unrequieted love is incomplete. In order for their to be actual love, both people need to love and have loving feelings towards each other. I think what you are feeling is infatuation - not love.
    i'm sorry but i disagree, both people dont need to feel the same to have love......love is just a feeling you have in your heart for someone, and if you feel it deep down in your chest..then its a feeling like nothing else, nothing can compare. If love is not returned then we just have the pain, heartbreak

Quote Originally Posted by loverman1 View Post
    i'm sorry but i disagree, both people dont need to feel the same to have love......love is just a feeling you have in your heart for someone, and if you feel it deep down in your chest..then its a feeling like nothing else, nothing can compare. If love is not returned then we just have the pain, heartbreak
    I can`t agree more with you man. Fact is that 6 in 10 relationship just come up from nowhere. Neither does him nor her has any feelings for the other, but just hanging around, fooling, makes the unthinkable happen. And the other thing that should happen , is that you feel a strong emotion deep down in your soul, and want to share it with the one your heart chosed. But in a few occasions it just dosn`t work, you give away pure and harmless feelings, and get a ton of tears back. It`s sad but true.