+ Follow This Topic

Thread: should I contact her?

should I contact her?

I made a thread in another section of the forum, but it hasn't gotten much attention or any replies, so I thought maybe this would be a more appropriate place to post it. So anyways, there's a girl from one of my classes that caught my eye, and we talked and joked here and there, but not really a whole lot. So I ask you ladies is it creepy for a guy from a class to contact you via facebook or whatever site? I said it in my other post, I don't want to be THAT GUY that adds people before he really knows them. I'm brand new to facebook, so I don't know the etiquette or rules for contacting people. here's the other post, it has more details, I kinda did the cliff-notes version

[url]http://www.loveforum.net/love-advice-forum/36954-classmate.html[/url]

I'm no female, but random girls, (even guys which creeps me out) send me random friend ivnites/messages all the time. So i don't think it would be awkward. Just add her, message her, ask if you can get her number. and then act from there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ok, i kinda figured it would be like that. but now, do I go in from the beginning saying hey I like you or do I just do it friendly like hey remember me? type of thing.

I think you should try talking to her. Like Fullofsighs said random guys and girls send everyone friend invites she won't think ure "that guy". Just try talking to her and see how it goes.

Quote Originally Posted by sgp View Post
    ok, i kinda figured it would be like that. but now, do I go in from the beginning saying hey I like you or do I just do it friendly like hey remember me? type of thing.
    Don't give up the ghost before the game has begun son! Hold that card close to your chest for a bit longer - girls like the mystery and trying to determine if you do or not on their own. It's a game to them, a game that makes you interesting...

ok. I sent her one a couple days ago, and I kept it just friendly and asked her if she had anyone from class on her friends list because I couldn't find anyone. harmless enough right? Well I haven't gotten any response. Now I'm hoping its just that maybe she's out of town or hasn't been on in a while, but I'm starting to just figure she didn't want to reply, which is a bummer. I knew we weren't friends really, but I thought we were on good enough terms to a least warrant a reply.

Edit: I finally got a response from her. I figure I'll wait til I calm down to reply
    Last edited by sgp; 20-12-09 at 01:05 PM.