+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 20yo male unable to orgasm during sex

20yo male unable to orgasm during sex

Hi All I wanted to get some help before I develop a serious complex ..

It seems as though I am unable to cum during sex or oral..
    The first girl I've been with I wasn't really into her but it needed to be done and had sex at least 10 times and did not cum. Her head game sucked. I got tired of pleasing her lazy ass (she didn't even care much that I didn't finish). I really like the girl I am with now and she gave me oral and I got so nervous that I wasn't gonna cum that I totally panicked. It's getting to the point of fear and weirdness.. I mean I get hard in half a second and I stay hard the whole night and day but it feels like I'm not gonna cum and I really don't want to hurt this girl because she feels bad about me not coming the other day ( first time we went down on each other)
    I am guessing and hoping that I need to lay off the masturbation so as to unaccustom (sp) my penis from the fast and tight grip of my hand because I've read that it may be a cause of it
    Any help would be appreciated greatly thank you..

Yes I've just read over my own post and it seems quite unorganized, unreadable, etc. I apologize for that.

Hmm, you apparently do not have any erectile dysfunction. I think it's just your nervousness. And maybe laying off the masturbation would work as a starved dick shoots faster and more than one that has been satisfied recently And tell that girl of yours that it's not her fault. You could ask her to try again when you are ready too

make sure you're using lube too when she does it, works MUCH better.

Does oral require lube? I thought her saliva would do the trick... though I've heard of edible lube in the market

Actually, I had sex for the first time last night, and I had the same problem. Damn, need to lay off the masturbation, I guess.

Not to mention oral doesn't do it for a lot of guys. We had a discussion about this a WHILE back. But oral really doesn't work for most guys so don't fret it. Lay off pleasing yourself and things will work out just fine.

Rod Steele

well oral works for me, and GBraul, i've never had a bj so i dunno, does their saliva worK?? heh... i've only had the hj's, and when its just that.. yes lube helps sooo much.

I'm still a virgin exodus

wow...and there I was thinking that only women had this problem, but by the sounds of it its quite common. Though I guess its definaly one of those things guys are not comfortable with sharing normaly.

It's probably more common in guys who masturbate agressively and often.

Well look on the bright side.
    I bet there are alot of guys out there that wish they could last longer, so they could make their partner *cough*

i lost my virginity this weekend and i couldnt cum during oral sex or vaginal sex..and both were damn good....i'd get close to cumming but it would go away..i bet she loved it...she came and i lasted for over an hour before i had to go..and im only 17...you'd think id be shootin all over the place.....i came the night before while she was giving me head tho....so i dont know whats goin on....prolly just nerves..
    Last edited by theman2004; 31-08-04 at 07:30 PM.

Damn, theman2004, you and I aren't so much different.

yea for real....i didnt mind it really for a first time....i didnt expect to last for an hour....i didnt expect to last 5 mins......i know she didnt mind

Since you know she didn't mind, it's all good!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast