+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Love/Hate Relationship

Love/Hate Relationship

i have been dating this guy it will be 2 yrs in april and we just had a baby boy in November......hes the kinda guy with a lot of inner anger and KNOWS he is right always he gets mad when he dosent get his way, he dosent get up to feed baby, has been jobless for a year but all that considered i still cant find it in my heart to leave him.....at times he can be the sweetest thing but thats only at times. he talks to other girls and ex gfs as if he is interrested but (as far as i no) never acted on this but it bothers me. but there is another part of the formula....theres a guy at work who likes me. he has a job, car, 1 kid of his own (1yr old), and not living with his parents. i love my bf so much even though he is an ass but i cant stop thinking of the other guy. such as would my life be better or worse if i dated him? should i leave my babys father for uncertainty? he is a really nice guy and cant stand how my bf now treats me and has offered to help out with baby if i need it. what shold i do? should i keep on keepin on or should i try for something new? plz help i need advice

I dunno about leaving him for this other guy, but it defiantly sounds like you should leave him. He has a kid, and hasn't had a job in a year? That's pretty weak.

well i wasnt talking about immediatly jumping into relationship just making myself open for something to possibly develop over time

Do what you want PretyFaceN2wing, but your guy sounds like a real loser, and it sounds like he's taking advantage of you, and you're letting him walk all over you. I hate it when women say, "Yeah, he's really an asshole/abusive, but he's so sweet sometimes!". Screw that.

Before doing anything impulsive like dumping him (remember you have a kid together) you should give him a good hard swift kick in the butt. It sounds like he really needs a reality check. I hate to see nice girls -- and you do seem like a nice girl -- get totally sh*t on by a douchebag.

Start working on a back-up plan. Give the guy a chance to get his sh*t together, but be prepared for the fall out. Give yourself a way out, a place to stay (if it is you who must move out), put money aside, etc.

I would also find a place for the baby to stay when you issue this ultimatum. Tell a friend what you're doing, so they know where to find you. You say he's an angry person. I worry that he could get violent if you back him into a corner.