+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: breaking up with him because of size..and...

Quote Originally Posted by Pettit-Papillon View Post
    How where? Her middle finger can go further than his penis! Which sex toys? Well vibrator for sure? She can well use it without him . Lol sex toys hehehehehehe . It's excuse for naive people ;P Sex toys aren't TO RESCUE THE RELATIONSHIP OR THE GLORY OF PARTNERS PENIS. They are to make MORE fun, not to make WHOLE fun in relationship. And there is something like visual sense? Come on don't tell me You could have orgasm looking at such a small penis. Like come on, be honest. So don't try to make other woman do that ok?Because I'm sure if Your best friend would tell You that her bf has such a small penis You would laugh behind her back. Anyway she decided already, she just asked how should she end up her relationship painless. Cause FOR SURE she has some feelings and seems she really doesn't want to hurt this guys feelings.
    That still seems a little unfair to dude-man if he has some unmentioned or unexplored medical reason for popping off so early. I am sure she could get past the teeny peeny thing if he could figure out what his problem was.
    Give me something I can take,
    Can take to make the memories fade.
    Poison kiss, remember this,
    I never was meant for this day.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by lilly1185 View Post
    That still seems a little unfair to dude-man if he has some unmentioned or unexplored medical reason for popping off so early. I am sure she could get past the teeny peeny thing if he could figure out what his problem was.
    Oh so You think it's better to stay with him 10 years and make him suffer more? And tell me why her? Why SHE needs to be with him huh? Maybe You can be his gf if You don't mind such a small penis? If YOU could work it out? Maybe she can't work it out. But obviously You can. I'm sure she could give You contact to him so You could set up a date. MT lol
    I wazzzz here

Quote Originally Posted by Pettit-Papillon View Post
    Oh so You think it's better to stay with him 10 years and make him suffer more? And tell me why her? Why SHE needs to be with him huh? Maybe You can be his gf if You don't mind such a small penis? If YOU could work it out? Maybe she can't work it out. But obviously You can. I'm sure she could give You contact to him so You could set up a date. MT lol
    I've a boyfriend whom I am quite fond of, and content with, thanks.

Just saying there may perhaps be an outlet they have not explored if there is no other reason for the break up other than bedroom dissatisfaction. No need to get your panties in a knot*patpat*
    Give me something I can take,
    Can take to make the memories fade.
    Poison kiss, remember this,
    I never was meant for this day.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by lilly1185 View Post
    I've a boyfriend whom I am quite fond of, and content with, thanks.

Just saying there may perhaps be an outlet they have not explored if there is no other reason for the break up other than bedroom dissatisfaction. No need to get your panties in a knot*patpat*
    THUMB long penis IS A BIG PROBLEM. If You don't see it than You must have some problem It's not going to change so why should she hope for a change? IT WILL NEVER CHANGE.Treat her like Your best friend. Would You advise Your best friend to stay with a guy for his sake even if she would be mega unsatisfied?
    At best if she would tell him she found somebody else and keep no contact rule. Guy would get over her quick.
    I wazzzz here

Quote Originally Posted by lahnnabell View Post
    Konsig can totally help you in this department!
    LOL

I never broke up with a guy, but I guess you could use the same techniques... : )

Quote Originally Posted by Konsig View Post
    LOL

I never broke up with a guy, but I guess you could use the same techniques... : )
    I meant that your diplomatic approach to things and your tried and true break-up methods would help her out. Sheesh

wow i feel bad for the guy. what race is the guy?

I wouldn't say anything about his penis size when you break up. He probably already knows the real reason anyway.

I'd like to respectfully call Bullshit to the idea that romantic relationships shouldn't "all about sex"

Yes of course they should be about MORE than sex!

But come on people basic biology here! We are mammals looking for mates. The whole drive to have someone is in fact based on chemical, hormonal, physical drives!

If you ask this woman to stick with this guy to be a "good person" you are asking her to be a "bad animal".

She needs better DNA for her future offspring, don't give her a hard time about it.

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If your not happy then leave, there is no point in staying with someone that wont ever be able to satisfy your sexual needs.
    Sex is a major part of a healthy relationship, yes it may seem harsh for her to leave him solely for that reason, but she either leaves him now, or stays with him unsatisfied, and probably gets so sexually frustrated she cheats.

He doesnt need to know the reason, though im sure he will deep down know, life is shit, he will get over it.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

i agree with the fact you shouldnt mention that at all. The guy probably knows it himself so he's trying to offer/advertise other aspects of himself.

There's no way a guy wouldnt know his...is too small. Especially you said he's dental not some random dude who doenst know any better

*Feel sorry for the man though
    keep it simple

Self-esteem isn't bragging about how great you are. It's more like quietly knowing that you're worth a lot (priceless, in fact!). It's not about thinking you're perfect — because nobody is — but knowing that you're worthy of being loved and accepted.

"Me, I try to send this note
    float it like a paper boat
    But paper sinks
    and words are weak
    i try, but i cant speak"

For whatever reason, if your not happy then end it in my opinion.

I wouldnt like to think you would tell him thats the reason as that could really knock him back for future relationships.

that is my phobia now that i am single.....to only find small ones....i really hate wasting time.....

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    There's a bigger (heheheh) issue at hand than thumb-sized penises. Just because a guy isn't packing much doesn't mean he can't satisfy a woman if he's willing to try. Fingers and tongues can work wonders. May not be quite so nice as a nice big penis, but I think most women would be very happy with a loving man who was willing to do everything within his power to satisfy her.

Clearly he has no real desire to even attempt to pleasure his girlfriend. Two minute pops? Okay, maybe there's some kind of issue behind that. What's he doing to resolve it? Seeing a doctor? Taking meds? Is he going down on her? Using toys? Anything? That's the real problem. Dude sticks his dick in for two minutes and rolls over.
    Last edited by Gribble; 28-12-09 at 07:44 AM.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    The < 2 minute performances would piss me off a lot more than the size issue. In a lot of ways, you can compensate for size... but there is no point in bothering with lack of effort.
    Last edited by vashti; 28-12-09 at 07:25 AM.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast