+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: breaking up with him because of size..and...

Oh my God, I can't even fathom what I would do if I had this surgeon's problems. One of you is probably going to end up unhappy. I can tell you, though, that if I were a girl in your shoes, I wouldn't let it be me.

Babe, I hate to break your heart. what if the reason his dick is small is because your external sex organ is too large, that happens you know when you have let too many men in. There is 'real small', and there's well, LOL, "relatively small". Maybe your bottom is too loose because you have brocoli growing on your sex organ and such.
    I can tell you, when it comes to marriage, those physicians will NEVER marry someone with a dirty past, you have the potential to be one of his mistress though. A plastic surgeon will have his pediatrician girlfriend as his wife when it comes to picking up who's gonna be the mother of his child.
    Dont be naive and such.

Quote Originally Posted by mwfmiami View Post
    I've been dating this guy for 5 months or so. We only have had sex maybe 10 times - because of 2 things...a) his penis is the size of a thumb and b) he doesn't last more than 10 seconds.

I tried to break up with him using other excuses but he kept pushing and pushing for more. I finally told him one of the reasons is his premature ejaculation issues.

NOW he's begging me and begging me to give him one last try. I don't care how long he lasts - it doesn't matter (and even with all of the 'techniques' he supposedly is working on - I give it 2 min tops)....his penis just is never going to be ok.

Do I just tell him the truth (the rest of it anyway?). I've tried to avoid it because there is nothing he can do about it and it will crush his ego (tho how could he not realize??). I'm getting really annoyed at it all. I just want to go our separate ways and he won't stop! I always try to do the right thing and hate when people are mad at me so I've been talking...and talking...and talking to him about it - it's exhausting!

any tips?
    Last edited by helenbythesea; 28-12-09 at 09:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pettit-Papillon View Post
    Come on...if his penis has a size of a thumb...It might be disturbing... of course it's not his fault but why she has to be mother Teresa ? Relationship is love and sex to be honest... There are some things that You can close eyes for but this is problem. Let's just hope he will find a girl who doesn't give a crap about it, but it will be a miracle. Let's be honest about it.
    And Raze if You think that girls shouldn't care about SUCH small size, You need to be out of this world. Lol

PS.And don't make a monster of her. She's completely normal.
    That's why I dump women after I sleep with them if I find out it was the pushup bra and not them.... If they are smaller than a C, not so perky, or their nipples are a little low I give them the boot after a good toss in the hay. I do the same thing if she isn't tight enough or willing to put out on command.

Quote Originally Posted by mwfmiami View Post
    For god's sake he didn't even make CONTACT the last time and it was already over....all over my leg and my bed. I'm not shallow because that doesn't satisfy me - that wouldn't satisfy anyone!

He's a nice guy. And, with any luck he's going to meet a virgin who never will be the wiser. That's the happy ending I hope for for him.
    Lucky SOB... I have the exact opposite problem. Sex for me usually lasts two to three hours for me to be finished and satisfied. Most women can't really handle that, and it takes a long time to get a new girlfriend used to the duration.

Maybe having a tiny penis makes it incredibly sensitive? I'm not huge or anything, about 8 1/2, and it takes me a long time to finish. Even a quickee lasts a good half an hour.

Am I the only one who LOL'ed at the mental image of "penis the size of a thumb"?

If there's no point in having sex, then there's no point in having a relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by Heratriumphant View Post
    I'd like to respectfully call Bullshit to the idea that romantic relationships shouldn't "all about sex"

Yes of course they should be about MORE than sex!

But come on people basic biology here! We are mammals looking for mates. The whole drive to have someone is in fact based on chemical, hormonal, physical drives!

If you ask this woman to stick with this guy to be a "good person" you are asking her to be a "bad animal".

She needs better DNA for her future offspring, don't give her a hard time about it.
    Long lasting penis is clearly the DNA all women should seek. **** artists, scientists, and well built protective males. Who cares if the family starves and he couldn't protect his young from a fetus cat, at least he lasts long in bed.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins View Post
    Long lasting penis is clearly the DNA all women should seek. **** artists, scientists, and well built protective males. Who cares if the family starves and he couldn't protect his young from a fetus cat, at least he lasts long in bed.

Glad to see that you finally understand the female point of view, OV.

Sex is not the only thing on a woman's list of considerations, but it is first through tenth on any top-twelve list. (The last two items are money, and more money.)
    When in trouble,
    Or in doubt,
    Run in circles,
    Scream and shout.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-CJXwQJZaM&feature=PlayList&p=20AE4310B17B3561&play next=1&playnext_from=PL&index=35"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins View Post
    Long lasting penis is clearly the DNA all women should seek.
    Well, I think the idea is that we are actually supposed to enjoy it, too.

Could it be that women are as shallow and venal as us men? If this was a guy complaining about the size of his GF's tits, ass or a sloppy pussy, the women would crucify him, for dumping her, because of her imperfections. Instead of trying to make it work, by communication and mutual trust, just kick him/her to the curb, and go for the cunt or cock of the moment.

i consider myself more shallow than men. i would dump the guy. he's not willing to make it work then he's out.

plus i would not consider reproducing with a small penised male because then my sons would be small penised. i'm helping out natural selection here.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Oh Mis, you are one wacky female! LOL!!

Sounds like this guy needs to perfect his oral skills, lol.

Seriously, I feel sorry for him. Hope he finds someone who doesn't mind that problem. Which will happen if it's true love. OP, if you're dumping him for that you don't really love him all that much (and you'd better tell him that than complain about his thing).
    Time to stop complaining when there is no reason to. Life's good, man.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm lucky. I've never suffered premature ejaculation. I never orgasm until I consciously work toward it. It isn't an acquired skill. I've just always been that way.

So what's it like? You're banging a girl and you just suddenly pop out of nowhere?
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    lol, what a shitty situation to be in

Obviously you should dump him because you aren't happy

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast