+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: breaking up with him because of size..and...

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Well, I think the idea is that we are actually supposed to enjoy it, too.
    No argument there. I was replying to the idea that it is biologically beneficial for women to seek this trait...which it is not at all. In-fact it is a new age thing. It is biologically for a man better to squirt his DNA in the woman as fast as possible to get up and move quickly away from whatever predators might be coming or other men with spears. Also to as quickly as possible recover and get on top of the next potential DNA receiving machine as possible. My only issue was with his completely last line quote.
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 31-12-09 at 03:09 AM.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins View Post
    It is biologically for a man better to squirt his DNA in the woman as fast as possible to get up and move quickly away from whatever predators might be coming or other men with spears.
    Really? Well if the biological drive is for men to get up and move on quickly, then why do so many of them roll over and fall asleep immediately?

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins View Post
    No argument there. I was replying to the idea that it is biologically beneficial for women to seek this trait...which it is not at all. In-fact it is a new age thing. It is biologically for a man better to squirt his DNA in the woman as fast as possible to get up and move quickly away from whatever predators might be coming or other men with spears. Also to as quickly as possible recover and get on top of the next potential DNA receiving machine as possible. My only issue was with his completely last line quote.
    you keep on making excuses
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

My point is that it works both ways. Say a guy has a little dick and can last a long time, would you (females) be more satified, over a Guy, who had a big dick , but came in 2 minutes? The other variables, oral ability, emotional attachment, etc would influence you ladies , in what way? See... the whole shallow idea starts to present itself. I used to prefer women with large tits, and wasn't very interested in small-boobed girls, until I met my ex, she had small tits but was the only woman who could do deep-throat on me, so the whole tit thing became a non-issue.

that's what gerbil was explaining. the guy did nothing to make up for his small penis.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

I understand that, MIS. I was just trying to get her to think of other possible solutions.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    he has to LIVE with that micro penis.... shouldn't HE be trying to think up possible solutions, partcularly if he knows he is not talented?

Quote Originally Posted by Perryville View Post
    I understand that, MIS. I was just trying to get her to think of other possible solutions.
    there's no other solution perry. i'm sorry. poor quality sex is MISERABLE for girls. girls like sex just as much as guys do, sometimes more. girls need a big penis and they need it to stay hard and go on for more than a minute or they lose their essence.

I still understand MIS. But how do we know that this guy hasn't tried? We only have her word for his lack of skill. Maybe he has tried other things, but because of his small size, she has been so turned off that it is communicated to him as well, through body language and whatnot. If physical appearance is more important than affection, then this is a sorry world , indeed. All men, who aren't cavemen and all women who aren't beauty queens, might just as well be consigned to the junk heap. I'm a fairly goodlooking man, with a larger than average cock, so I can usually get the woman I want. But if all I chose were big titted, big assed women with model quality faces, I would think less of myself, as a human being. Physical traits are the first to go, emotional and intellectual compatibility will sustain a relationship, over the long haul.

BTW, Mis, I had always thought that you had more depth than this. Very disappointing.

no, i am not deep. i am probably the most shallow person here.

Thanks MIS, that's a good thing to know.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    no, i am not deep. i am probably the most shallow person here.
    Lucky you! You won't need 12 inches to fill you!

Wow Vash, you need a foot of dick? I can only supply 3/4 of that, makes me feel so inadequate.

Why is there even a debate about dumping this guy?

Bad sex is bad sex. Why not find another guy whose qualities are just as good except you will also enjoy the sex?

And wtf is a penis the size of a thumb? LOL

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast