+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: breaking up with him because of size..and...

breaking up with him because of size..and...

I've been dating this guy for 5 months or so. We only have had sex maybe 10 times - because of 2 things...a) his penis is the size of a thumb and b) he doesn't last more than 10 seconds.

I tried to break up with him using other excuses but he kept pushing and pushing for more. I finally told him one of the reasons is his premature ejaculation issues.

NOW he's begging me and begging me to give him one last try. I don't care how long he lasts - it doesn't matter (and even with all of the 'techniques' he supposedly is working on - I give it 2 min tops)....his penis just is never going to be ok.

Do I just tell him the truth (the rest of it anyway?). I've tried to avoid it because there is nothing he can do about it and it will crush his ego (tho how could he not realize??). I'm getting really annoyed at it all. I just want to go our separate ways and he won't stop! I always try to do the right thing and hate when people are mad at me so I've been talking...and talking...and talking to him about it - it's exhausting!

any tips?

Konsig can totally help you in this department!

He has probably got medical issues. I take medication that makes it hard for me to ejaculate.

Breaking up because of this is stupid. It makes me feel like you're only looking for someone that is good in bed.

This is one of the posts that makes me lose hope in all humanity. It's not his fault, so why don't you break up with him and go with someone who will be a good lay. I am sure that will be a happy relationship..... cough .. cough
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Come on...if his penis has a size of a thumb...It might be disturbing... of course it's not his fault but why she has to be mother Teresa ? Relationship is love and sex to be honest... There are some things that You can close eyes for but this is problem. Let's just hope he will find a girl who doesn't give a crap about it, but it will be a miracle. Let's be honest about it.
    And Raze if You think that girls shouldn't care about SUCH small size, You need to be out of this world. Lol

PS.And don't make a monster of her. She's completely normal.
    I wazzzz here

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Sex is an important aspect of relationships. If she's not satisfied and he's either unwilling or incapable of improving it's entirely in her right to move on. I feel sorry for the guy, though, and I hope he finds someone. That's got to be shitty.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

They just aren't sexually compatible, nobody's the bad-guy.

Just say the relationship's done, you don't have to give him a laundry list of reasons why. Whatever you do, don't involve his penis in the break-up discussion; as you're seeing, he's trying to "fix" the issue you've already presented him with.

You don't owe him an explanation. It's over. That's that.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    You don't owe him an explanation. It's over. That's that.
    I agree, Just want to mention though that it is funny that people will jump on someone's case really hard when a guy wants to break up with a girl who slept with his buddy but when a guy has a small penis..OMG it is over all hands down lol. To me it is puzzling.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Agreed with those that say not to mention his size when you break up with. If this were something he could fix, then yes, I'd say it would be worth it to mention it, but it's not really anything he can control. What good would it do him?
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

hahahaaha that is funny on so many levels prolly the most just because I really don't think size matters you just got to get creative like I can give a gal a crazy orgasm with my tongue so even if my dick was like an inch no gal will ever notice because my foreplay is sooo good hahaha. Also it shows you that you don't really love the guy if sex is the only reason so just do him a favor break up with him... don't tell him why and when he has a good girl in the futur i am sure she will help him out with his problems

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins View Post
    I agree, Just want to mention though that it is funny that people will jump on someone's case really hard when a guy wants to break up with a girl who slept with his buddy but when a guy has a small penis..OMG it is over all hands down lol. To me it is puzzling.
    and that is the truest shit ever guys are the same too tho (but it's more like they judge if she is good in other ways not her penis size haha) and it's hilarious... I am different in that I can see the freak in any gal and bring it out haha!

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chupacabras View Post
    They just aren't sexually compatible, nobody's the bad-guy.

Just say the relationship's done, you don't have to give him a laundry list of reasons why. Whatever you do, don't involve his penis in the break-up discussion; as you're seeing, he's trying to "fix" the issue you've already presented him with.

I really threw the sex issue in there as a last resort when he wouldn't / couldn't accept my other reasons ...I have other, very valid reasons and he just objected to all of them. I've never really encountered someone like this before - he keeps trying to sell me on his attributes - and he has a lot of great qualities (aka he's a plastic surgeon who's offered to take care of me for the rest of my life) that I'm turning down. Oh, for you haters, please note this guy is really wealthy - i can't fake it even for cash

Let this be a lesson to me, and any of you who get dumped - no trying to TALK THEM OUT OF IT if you actually have any hopes of them changing their mind. Honestly, I can say I was unsure about this decision but at this point I'm VERY sure. He is a really nice guy, and in the process of trying not to hurt him I've just made it more difficult...and in his process to talk me out of it, he has completely pushed me away.

I'm no Mother T - and I'm not an asshole either. I'm just a person who doesn't like to hurt people, doesn't like confrontation. When we first met - i felt an incredible chemistry....it faded quickly. I can't change thst.

I'd rather hsve sex alone.

Next time I have to do this I'm just going to say 'I'm sorry, I'm done" and that's that - I'm exhausted!

To the hater (or two?) who thinks I'm evil for caring - I say that either you have issues with your own penis, or you've never experienced what I experienced. Not to be too graphic, but it really couldn't even go IN and out......or at least I couldn't feel it. And no, don't be rude and tell me maybe it's my problem.....it isn't...of this I'm sure.

How do you go from having great, satisfactory sex for years and years to something you don't even consider sex??? Not possible!!!! For god's sake he didn't even make CONTACT the last time and it was already over....all over my leg and my bed. I'm not shallow because that doesn't satisfy me - that wouldn't satisfy anyone!

He's a nice guy. And, with any luck he's going to meet a virgin who never will be the wiser. That's the happy ending I hope for for him.

Quote Originally Posted by mwfmiami View Post
    How do you go from having great, satisfactory sex for years and years to something you don't even consider sex??? Not possible!!!! For god's sake he didn't even make CONTACT the last time and it was already over....all over my leg and my bed. I'm not shallow because that doesn't satisfy me - that wouldn't satisfy anyone!
    Was he spent afterwards? Sometimes that happens but I don't have any issues keeping it up or continuing to have sex in that event, I suppose at that point it would be better to have something a bit more sizeable to work with...

I think you may be part of the problem, too sister.

Try some kegels to whip that sloppy vag back into shape.
    Seriously though, it will help. You really have no other reasons to leave the relationship? Have you tried toys or is it really all about the sex?
    Give me something I can take,
    Can take to make the memories fade.
    Poison kiss, remember this,
    I never was meant for this day.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by lilly1185 View Post
    I think you may be part of the problem, too sister.

Try some kegels to whip that sloppy vag back into shape.
    Seriously though, it will help. You really have no other reasons to leave the relationship? Have you tried toys or is it really all about the sex?
    How where? Her middle finger can go further than his penis! Which sex toys? Well vibrator for sure? She can well use it without him . Lol sex toys hehehehehehe . It's excuse for naive people ;P Sex toys aren't TO RESCUE THE RELATIONSHIP OR THE GLORY OF PARTNERS PENIS. They are to make MORE fun, not to make WHOLE fun in relationship. And there is something like visual sense? Come on don't tell me You could have orgasm looking at such a small penis. Like come on, be honest. So don't try to make other woman do that ok?Because I'm sure if Your best friend would tell You that her bf has such a small penis You would laugh behind her back. Anyway she decided already, she just asked how should she end up her relationship painless. Cause FOR SURE she has some feelings and seems she really doesn't want to hurt this guys feelings.
    I wazzzz here

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast