+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What have you done positive to yourself since your break up!

What have you done positive to yourself since your break up!

i figure its christmas time around and i want to put this thread into something feeling good about yourself. my x broke up with me because i wasn't motivated enough for her, not going to school, lazy pretty much the whole nine yards now this is what i did to better myself, and hopefully you can add what you did also to better yourself
    1. I had 2 jobs when i was with her i picked up a 3rd job now im working 60+hours a week. (she said i was lazy)
    2. i enrolled back to school (devry) bioengineering i have 2 years left and im taking 20+ units per semester (devry+community college). i recently just finished my first semester and i ACED out. will be goin to law school or med school when its all said and done.
    3. im running a half a marathon this january in LA, im back in shape before i met her and physically i feel good. also im back at the gym and my boxing class
    4. will be moving on my OWN apartment this january before the school year begins.
    5. i will sign up to be a donor for bone marrow after my marathon, i always want to give back and this is me giving back
    6. financially happy! MONEY MOTIVATED as of right now

post yours

That's awesome, rice! Go you!

After my divorce, I went out and found the kind of man I wanted- motivated, sweet and interested in having a fun life with me.
    Spammer Spanker

Yeah, that's really impressive. Hopefully you figure out what you want to do (law and med school are very different directions)!!!

It's kind of funny how a break up will give you an almost whole new perspective on life. I was pretty much just going with the flow and not doing much until the break up, and after not really knowing what to do with my life I sat down and thought about what made me happy and now I'm on my way going to pharmacy school.

Which yeah, makes me a big nerd, and another four years of school and finally getting a real job at 28-29 sounds kind of crazy, but for the first time in my life I have a plan and all the motivation in the world to reach that goal. With or without her.
    Waking up next to a beautiful girl,
    Step outside and say hello to my beautiful world.