+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Should i forgive her?

Should i forgive her?

my gf of 8 months told me she "cybered" with someone last night on phone or something. she said she couldnt hide it from me and that she do love me. i told her to promise that she wont do it again but she said she cant promise something like that. i forgave her and told her we should forget about it. did i do the right thing. it feels so wrong and i cant forget what she done. should i dump her. i really love her and i want to forgive her but it dont feel right. she said i dont know him and that she's still going to be friends with him. i forgive her but i'm worried about her doing it again... my brain says dump her and my heart says stay and forgive. what do i do.

Quote Originally Posted by i dunno View Post
    my gf of 8 months told me she "cybered" with someone last night on phone or something. she said she couldnt hide it from me and that she do love me. i told her to promise that she wont do it again but she said she cant promise something like that. i forgave her and told her we should forget about it. did i do the right thing. it feels so wrong and i cant forget what she done. should i dump her. i really love her and i want to forgive her but it dont feel right. she said i dont know him and that she's still going to be friends with him. i forgive her but i'm worried about her doing it again... my brain says dump her and my heart says stay and forgive. what do i do.
    READ what you posted. She will do it again. Now you have 2 choice to keep her and still bang her but control your emotions or LEAVE and be pussy-LESS.

She already proved that shes a slut since she wants another cock. Now you have to deal with it or leave it.

Maybe it's another one of her "tests."

yea i stayed with her and got through it and everything was fine from a few months ago. i mean... she wanted me to forgive and trust her right away saying shes sorry and that she loves me. and got got all like "ughh i dont wanna talk to u" when i told her how hurt i was. everything is normal again after i told her i forgive her. then she told me that we should forget about it happening. but she didnt help me feel any better. she just left me all alone till i go back to her and say i forgive her. now im with her trying to act normal when i'm actually hurting i think ima just stay till she screw up again. i think 3rd chance is her last chance.

and also... why am i never dominant in a relationship. they always control me :/ am i being too nice? i wanna be the leader in the relationship again like when i started dating. cuz i dont like being treated like this. i wanna be at least treated fairly. i dont want her to control me.

thanks

well my frnd love is not about being dominant in relation ship love is pure respect n d feeling of belonging ness i think u shud talk 2 her n clear every probs...but politely holding her hands make her realize dat she is everything 4u make b u r lacking sumwer my frnd...plz don get me wrong....try dis out n stil if it doesnt work im der i ll show u a path dat she wil run 2 u???don wory god bless

thanks. i will try to talk to her. i cant tonight since shes too busy with her sleepover... then shes busy tomorrow too :/ oh and another thing. is it wrong she says she would date her best friend that i know if she ever leaves me. and she said she'll never leave me and not to worry bout it.. her best friend is her ex. i'm starting to do bad in school cuz of her :[ shes too much. i could never talk to her. she just acts like a lil kid and gets all mad. always like "uggghh i hate u" and stuff. but ill try. thanks for your advice. hope and forgiveness. only cuz i love her.

sounds rough. Don't give in to her kiddy bullshit, play it off like it's cute but it's not going to work. IE I knwo tat used to work but now it just looks kind of cute. Don't give in to her tantrums because you're placating bad behavior.

If she's your girlfriend why is she so busy she can't talk to you for two days straight? Seems like things are at odds here, and she's trampling all over your heart to spite you for some reason. Seems like a bad situation to be in - but I know what it's like to be love sick over someone, so leaving isn't the best option.

I would advise learning from this experience, being more assertive and make changes in your own life that make you feel good about yourself, and less about what she thinks of you. Be confident and be yourself and she should like you more, if not you'll be ready for the dating game as a more confident guy.

She's being very overt about things most girls shouldn't be, which leads me to believe she's playing a lot of cards as tests, jealousy or otherwise. Be wary, she's playing some twisted games...

kms is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    You need to set limits on what is ok and not ok behavior from others toward you. Not just with her, but with everyone. If you have no idea what your limits are, or you don't consistently enforce them, no one else will do it for you. They'll just be more than happy to walk all over you.

You need to work on having a really clear sense of self - who are you? What do you stand for? What are your ethics and principles? When you figure that out, then you'll have a better idea of what kind of girl would fit you. If a girl doesn't match what you're looking for, then you just keep looking.

i see. what should i do if she dumps me again? she always dumps me for a few then takes me back a few hours/days later. she says she does love me and she cant stay away from me long. i'm thinking of just saying "okay" when she says its over and see if she comes back or leaves. letting her decided is best. or should i dump her and see her reaction? its just she does seem like she love me but stuff goes on behind my back. its hard to trust her after what she did. i just dont feel loved anymore.

and also i think u all might be seeing this wrong. she didnt really sleep with him. she "cybered" with him through txt. we're still 16 so we dont have sex yet. she says she a virgin i hope thats true.
    Last edited by i dunno; 19-12-09 at 11:32 PM.

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by killer123 View Post
    well my frnd love is not about being dominant in relation ship love is pure respect n d feeling of belonging ness i think u shud talk 2 her n clear every probs...but politely holding her hands make her realize dat she is everything 4u make b u r lacking sumwer my frnd...plz don get me wrong....try dis out n stil if it doesnt work im der i ll show u a path dat she wil run 2 u???don wory god bless
    i couldnt understand half of that, why do people feel the need to text talk, your not texting now!

Dump her.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by i dunno View Post
    i see. what should i do if she dumps me again? she always dumps me for a few then takes me back a few hours/days later. she says she does love me and she cant stay away from me long. i'm thinking of just saying "okay" when she says its over and see if she comes back or leaves. letting her decided is best. or should i dump her and see her reaction? its just she does seem like she love me but stuff goes on behind my back. its hard to trust her after what she did. i just dont feel loved anymore.

and also i think u all might be seeing this wrong. she didnt really sleep with him. she "cybered" with him through txt. we're still 16 so we dont have sex yet. she says she a virgin i hope thats true.
    oh so that makes it ok does it?

To put it bluntly, your being an idiot. She plays games with you, cheats(maybe not physically, but mentally) and then you ask the question 'what should i do if she dumps me again?' !!!!!!!
    Why do you want to be with someone like that? I would say she gives women a bad name, but she is clearly just a little girl.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

i think its time to end it she hurts me too much. right now i have no idea where she is and her phone is either turned off now or dead. i called like 20 times and 30 texts.. some sleepover...

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    you know you will feel much better after the initial pain, you will look back and think 'why the hell did i stay so long'

its so hard to dump her i'm not ready to... i cant be all emo during holiday season all lonely and stuff.

I love this reply! Very well said!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast