+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Should i ask the friend of a girl i like?

Should i ask the friend of a girl i like?

Hi, a few weeks a go a girl came into the shop i work at and instantly i thought, wow. I didn't manage to get the guts and talk to her at the time which i am very dissapointed about. I do see this girl around the centre i work in but i am never in a position to go and talk to her. However, when she came into the shop she had a friend with her. Her friend visits the shop on a regular basis. I initially thought "no, i will wait and talk to the girl i like rather than her friend". But as i barely see the girl i like but always see her friend im starting to think maybe i should talk to the friend. I dont feel so nervous around her friend so i feel i would be able to strike up a conversation with her. I would like to hear your opinions on whether i should do this, thanks.

Yes, talk to her friend, drop hints that you find the other girl attractive and interesting. She'll report back to the girl you like and then you'll see if she's more open and approachable around you after that. If not, she's probably not interested. If so, you'll see her be more flirtatious.

The other day i was walking behind the girl i fancied, but i didn't realise at first. She was with another friend and i heard her friend start saying something about me. They both did a girly giggle and the girl i like turned around and looked at me. Thats when i new it was her. I didn't respond because they were whispering it to each other. Unluckily i had to go in the opposite direction as i was on my way to somewhere i had been told to go by my work. What does the girly laugh mean????