+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I gotta problem with my best friends girl?!?

I gotta problem with my best friends girl?!?

Well not really a problem more like a dilemma. Me and Friend eric have been friend for years now ever since freshman year in high school. but when i met him he had this Girlfriend named Alisha that he had been with for about 2 years. Alisha was younger than him by a couple years and everything was cool at first and she was always cool with me. We grew more as friends she became more like a sister over time and i just left it there and never went any further because of the loyalty to Eric but as time went on she grew apart from him and eventually dumped him. But there was a problem it wasn't so easy just to stop talking to her just because he stopped being with her. At that time me and her got closer not in a sexual way or intimate way we just had a lot of respect for each other and i never wanted to complicate that with sex or any other kind of relationship. Its not that she isn't a really pretty girl its just that she wasn't mines to begin with. I just never saw her as that, mainly because i was older than her and she was a lot younger when i met her.But recently we started spending alot more time with her. She even spent the night over my house this past weekend but now i have another problem because she has a friend Tracy thats really attractive and she likes me alot her too and but every time me and her get closer i can see out the corner of my eye Alisha getting real upset and then ill see her give Tracy a look and Tracy looks back like what? I just dont know what to do. Because its not like i have mutual feelings i just cant break that trust me and Eric have. Can somebody give me some actual advice?

Don't pursue anything. You'll likely cause a rift between you and Eric, as well as these jealous friends. Maybe you should stop your simultaneous get-togethers with Alisha and Tracy.

I wouldnt pursure anything with my best friends ex, I say go for Tracey but explain to alisha why there can be nothing between the two of you, This will likely end whatever friendship you guys had. I guess the question is how bad do you wanna pursue tracey? Is it worth losing a frienship with alisha? Gluck bro.

So, am I doing this math right? Freshman year of high school, you're 14. They'd been together for a couple of years, since he was twelve. She's a couple years younger so she was.....ten when they started dating.

Are you ****ing kidding me?
    Spammer Spanker

Ouch, I didn't even catch that, Giga.

I'll just leave generic words of advice: bro's before ho's.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    So, am I doing this math right? Freshman year of high school, you're 14. They'd been together for a couple of years, since he was twelve. She's a couple years younger so she was.....ten when they started dating.

Are you ****ing kidding me?
    Kids aren't playing with barbies and GI joes anymore. They moved on to each other.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

how many characters are there in this plot ? is this a kiddy show or adults we are talking about ?

you may like to write a script or something. i see people writing scripts, which makes it sound dramatic sometimes comical, but it's much easier to read than a block of text with all the action thrown in.