+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Harshly confused; Girl being a girl or?

Harshly confused; Girl being a girl or?

Hi, again.

Well Im really hoping some of the wizzes out here can shed some light on this girl I know you wont no her but she's a girl thus confusing none the less.

I was with this girl back in january it wasnt anything properly serious but it fizzled out at the time, she had just got out of a 2year relationship and well I wasn't ready mentally I guess, I spoke to her for a few months after it untill we had an arguement about something stupid and my jelousy I didnt speak to her for a few months as I was still abit hooked on her but she started messaging me, me and this girl havn't ever been in a full blown relationship but we date when she is single or I am etc, even dating when she had a boyfreind which we both admit was wrong. There has always been something there even when we dont date we txt all the time.

I know all her freinds really well and there not great freinds but I wouldn't like to see anything happen to them in a bad way and on a night out (for the record the girl..lets call her Kate had a boyfreind at the time) well one of the girls lets call her Jade was so drunk she couldn't work me and her both went home at the same time so I said i'd drop her off home in a taxi as it would be stupid for me and risky to let her go home on her own in the taxi she refused to tell me where she lived and begged to come back to myne for a few hours why she cooled off I reluctenly said ok, she come back to myne and slept the drink off but didnt sleep in my bed. NOTHING happened.

I made the stupid mistake of not telling Kate but I was single she had a boyfreind I didnt see the reason to report back to her. After this Jade seemed to form a crush on me and everytime in town she'd be trying to kiss me etc asking me for sex LOL if I wasn't hooked on this girl I'd have jumped at the chance but yeah I didn't I knocked her back everytime she played it like that, lets leave this part here.

Katie had another freind lets call her Amy who she was mates with from school but hardly seen her anymore maybe 3times a year on the random occasion on a drunken night out we kissed but I told her the next day that it was nothing more but she also wouldn't leave me alone and tried to pursue me I actually told Katie this as she deserved to no she was mad but she had a boyfreind.

The other night Katie phones me up she was apparently with Jade, Jade telling katie that she stayed at myne 5times, we kissed and I pursued her when I didnt! Amy also said she'd slept at myne when she hadn't both lying due to the fact I rejecting them, Katie was furious I would be too if I heard this but wudnt belive me there was witnessess that have seen me brush both of them but but none the less she was going mental at me....but was fine with them?! even if it was true that would mean I'd have relations with her freinds some freinds? but shes not mad at them.

We've argued for like 2weeks, she still replies to my texts about it. But I dont know what to do, Katies had a boyfreind for 6months though they arnt together at this moment in time they'll most likely get back together so when all of this supposidly happend she was in a relationship? why would she be bothered about someone she's been involved with I wouldnt even call myself an Ex.

I've showed people the texts and there saying she must still be interested if she's replying if she wasnt she would just be laughing at me trying to speak to her and ignore it, but she doesn't she speaks to me argues with me about it.

Why is she mad at me and not them? would any of the signs of her still talking to me argueing about everything that's happened explain anything even though she basiclly has a boyfreind?

I can safely say that after a year of being involved with this girl I love her, even if it's not a strong love I care for her deeply since I've spoke to her everyday for almost a year! I think she just wont swallow her pride and forgive me. What do you think? feel free to ask questions.

Well no one replied but i think I'll give a little update, she said last night "why would my mates lie, your being too needy and your pushing me away" I only wanted a straight answer, so I said "I just wanted a straight answer, Im telling the truth, if you think im being too needy ill leave you alone then and wont text you" usually I'd text her back a few hours after that with the usual cringy stuff but i didn't I went to sleep to get my mind of it, she text me around 8hours later on asking a question about something that happened that doesnt involve me and her as a couple. If I think correctly she proberly just shit herself because I actually did leave her alone, I've not text her back yet...what should i do? I was thinking of just ignoring her for a few days but im not sure if that would back fire but if i reply today she'll know shes got me wer she wants me.

cliff notes?

Quote Originally Posted by NeoSeminole View Post
    cliff notes?
    He said, she said. Girls gossiped. Nobody got laid, everyones pissed off.

No Offense Calli, but I can't for the life of me figure out why you would want to remain connected with anyone in that circle.

Well the girl I've fell for is a great girl, I've just realised as of late when all this shit went down how much I do like her...

It's just hard for me to tell her the truth when four of her "freinds" are lying through there teeth because I didnt choose them. I replied to her question that she asked and left it blunt, she text back a couple of times but I was noly answering what she was saying not promting her to text back. Im going to leave her untill Christmas day then see how she is.