+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Really like this girl but I'm kinda stuck?

Really like this girl but I'm kinda stuck?

I met this girl online and then in person, we talked for about 5 minutes..i kept her smiling throughout the whole time...so i think she liked me..i messed up and didnt ask her out on a date in person, so after the quick meet i went home and emailed her telling her how much i liked her and asked her out..the following is her actual reply:

"Thanks for stopping by... . I am working everyday this week so I'll get back with you on doing something. I hate to make plans and break it off. I appreciate it and have a great week"

its been a week and she hasnt got back..should i drop it? I really dont want to..what can i email her that wont make me seem desperate but at the same time lets her know Im still waiting?

I would say something along the lines of this:

"I really enjoyed the time we had together last week, and I would love to do it again. Let me know when a good time would be for you and we can set something up."

That isn't insisting that something happen immediately and leaves it up in the air enough that if she is interested, she will respond, if not, she will not.

Good luck!

I think she's just really busy she's not cutting you off or anything I do that all the time to guys.

I think enough time has passed and I say you should email her indicating you understand she is busy but were wondering when she is interested getting together.

Contacting her wouldn't be wise, unless you totally blew her out of the water, which likely isn't the case considering she hasn't gotten back to you yet.

Let it go. It's time for her to initiate contact. You also must realize it's the week of Christmas.