+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Self-Frustration

Self-Frustration

Perhaps this is more a vent post than anything, but I'll take feedback too. This year has been amazing and crappy in several ways, and today feels like one of the crappier ones.

I am very underemployed right now, and have constantly been scouting for jobs, applying to jobs, and looking for other ways to fill up my time. I was laid off twice earlier this year, which put a damper on my self-esteem, but I trucked forward and did my best. I had to move out of my room a couple of months ago because I fell behind on rent and I've been staying with my boyfriend (sooo grateful for him).

We'd only been dating for 2 months at the time but he was completely open to giving me a place to stay. He felt better knowing I was safe and that means a lot. However, job prospects are not looking to hot. I had one job I thought was in the bag, and they pulled the rug out from under me and hired someone else. Sooo angry about that.

I was upset with myself today and took some of it out on him without meaning to. I was trying to apply for a job online and it was a lengthy and frustrating process (as many of you know I'm sure). He was asking for attention (just to cuddle) and I told him he had to wait in a firmer tone than I'd intended. I probably should have just gone elsewhere to do work because I just felt crowded and disorganized suddenly. I'd probably benefit from sitting in a Starbucks (I live on the outskirts of SD right now, so I'm pretty far from central anything).

I need to get my organization back. I need to start volunteering again. This is stuff that makes me happy and keeps me sane. Grawr. Sorry guys, just needed this rant.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Its a very soft job market right now, L. Don't beat yourself up.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Awwww. I hope you feel better. And I think you should get back into the volunteering. Everyone could use a little positivity, yes? <3 Good luck with your job hunting too!

LB, if you were nastier with your BF than you wanted to be, you should apologize as soon as possible. Everybody has bad days but taking it out on him was uncalled for.

I totally apologized right after. I realized how I'd sounded immediately and went back to him and asked for a hug (which he gladly gave). All it took was for him to ask, "Are you okay, babe?" and I broke down. I explained that it wasn't his fault at all, and that I was sorry for taking it out on him, and that I was angry with myself.

He said everything was okay, and that I wasn't a failure, and then I finished his nap with him before he left for work. I told him I'd give him a massage when he gets home.

Once again little miss anti-head strikes again!

A cuddle nap? Jesus, did you guys go purse shopping after?

Give him some head, then cuddle, that is my gift to you in helping you better organize yourself. lol

Haha, so you think you know me now?

[url]http://www.loveforum.net/intimate-forum/36648-tips-deep-throat.html[/url]

And for the record, cuddle naps are the shit.

Quote Originally Posted by lahnnabell View Post
    Haha, so you think you know me now?

[url]http://www.loveforum.net/intimate-forum/36648-tips-deep-throat.html[/url]
    Oh how scandalous! If I had to wager a guess it would be that you DO NOT DEEP THROAT, so in that regard since this is the point of reference you yourself have chosen then in fact; I would have known you so there!

Cuddle naps are nice, I never claimed to the contrary.

Now next time just toss his salad first is all. lol

Cuddle naps are great, sex and cuddle naps are great also. To hold my baby in my arms is unmanly in what way? Maybe some posters would get more women, if they held them more.

Meh, whatevs. I suppose I'm lucky that my guy doesn't find it to be a priority and that he's more than happy with what he's got.

Just another reason why you and I weren't meant to be, speak. *le sigh* Never known a guy who liked getting his salad tossed. Most people really don't understand how good it feels and would rather just avoid it.

Quote Originally Posted by Perryville View Post
    Cuddle naps are great, sex and cuddle naps are great also. To hold my baby in my arms is unmanly in what way? Maybe some posters would get more women, if they held them more.

Yeah ok whatever lady. lol

If you're going to put words in my mouth, try to either not bother or write something more entertaining. lol

Quote Originally Posted by lahnnabell View Post
    Meh, whatevs. I suppose I'm lucky that my guy doesn't find it to be a priority and that he's more than happy with what he's got.

Just another reason why you and I weren't meant to be, speak. *le sigh* Never known a guy who liked getting his salad tossed. Most people really don't understand how good it feels and would rather just avoid it.
    Tomatoe ,Potatoe or however it goes, what were you talking about again? lol

Another Cyber tough guy. Jeez!!

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    He's a troll, guys.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast