+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Do I have a chance??

Do I have a chance??

Hi everyone..first i want to tell you im new on this forum, btw im french so you might find some errors in my text.

ok so, im totally in love with a girl, who is a good friend:S I met her 1 year ago. We were both attracted to each other, we kissed all night long in a party with friends(not a first date). Same thing the second day, went to the movies, and kissed a lot back at her home.

The next day, she told me we couldnt get it to the next lv because she was going on a long trip to learn english in vancouver 2 months later. So everything stayed this way..I saw her ounce before she left, for a diner with friends and family the day before she left. Then we talked a bit over msn while she was gone(for like 5 months) One day I learned she had a BF in vancouver, really pissed me off. But I kept talking to her anyway, I said to myself this wasnt prob true love. Then she came back and after a month we saw each other again, surprisingly we began to go out with each other very often, one day she came to my house to have a diner, and she told me she was gonna left her bf due to the longdistance thing.

we kept seeing each other and develloped a good friendship, a month ago I told her I how i feel about her and I asked her if she felt something for me, she answered me that she never really thinked about that, but that she was afraid of being my friend cause of my feelings. Now i tough me dog was dead for real, but a week later she asked me to go to her house and spend a night with her. So I went and we kissed and had sex all night long. Afterward I invited her back for another good night but she refused and told me she dont want to break our friendship.

So what do you girls think about that? Do you think she might be interested in me but not ready for it, or do you think she just wanted to have fun and just wanna be friend with me?

Thanks for you help!!

She likes your company and the affection but she doesn't want anything serious (relationship) with you. Perhaps she wants friends with benefits.

thanks for your reply, you were right, I just learned she got a crush on someone so i decided to stop seeing her for a time so i can get over it.