+ Follow This Topic

Thread: faster orgasms for woman

faster orgasms for woman

i have a question..

is there any way of making a woman orgasm faster during sex??

i used to be able to cum really quick with my ex but now it takes me ages with my new man.. i'm not really complaining as my new mans cock is huge and it feels great, i just find it frustrating cos it takes me so long to cum.

i know that if the woman is on top it helps as she can control everything but is there other ways to make it happen faster? other positions, things i can think about, maybe even eat certain foods??

Kegel. The vagina is a set of muscles, you need to keep them in shape.

Clitoral orgasms before penitration can help.

If new guy is really huge you may be in need of lube.

As far a positions, with a new lover try experimenting with the angle your pelvis is tilted at it could be something a simple as your being used a right or left leaning cock, wiggle around a bit.

lol he's not that huge and we don't really need lube although i might try lube and see if it does anything diff anyways..

he's done orals on me before and then had sex but i still feel it takes me a while before i cum..

i've noticed sometimes when i'm on top riding him it feels a bit sore for me. not full on painful thought. i'm not sure if its just him really deep inside or if its got to do with something else??

the only thing that makes me orgasm pretty fast is if he or i play with my clit while having sex but i don't really want to be doing that all the time..

Sorry, I don't know of this kind of problem, no matter how to believe oneself

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It depends on whether your orgasms are vaginal or clitoral. If they are clitoral (as are most women's), then increased stimulation is the trick, unless there is a psychological compnoent involved... do you feel less connected or more insecure with your current partner? Anxiety will prolong things...

Sounds like you got too accustomed to the way your ex made love to you. My ex'es ex couldn't cum while having sex. He'd have to finish himself off after wards. They didn't have sex for the first 6 months they were together, so I think he became accustomed to masturbation. He was used to very specific types of pressure, speed, and motions. You could be having a similar problem.

There may not be specific ways to describe the way your ex made love, but you could try making a list of the things he did to get you off, and get your current guy to try some of them. Just don't tell him "Hey, this is what my ex did, now you do it too!" haha

When I first started having sex, I couldn't have orgasms - but it was all in my head. As I've matured, I now control whether or not I cum, how often I cum during sex and also whether I myself "squirt." I never really did the kegel thing - I just mastered my own body. On average, regardless of the man or the size of his penis, I can have a minimum of ten orgasms but with my boyfriend now, I probably average 30 to 50 orgasms each time - it's almost a non-stop orgasm but again, I control it.
    Cheers!
    no.

SJ, how did you gain this type of control?

@lahnabell

It's just something I developed over the years. At first, probably early 20s, I started having multiple orgasms. Then as I matured and approached my 30's, I was able to start having many orgasms during sex. In my 30s, I started squirting - somehow, I am able to just control the muscles and decide when and how I cum. just like you can tighten yourself when the man's inside you, I can control my orgasms.
    Cheers!
    no.

That is interesting. I've been masturbating since I was 10 (just figured it out one day when I got horny). I had no idea what I was doing, but after my first orgasm I was like, "Damn!" So, I kept doing it. By middle school I heard the word "masturbation" and using my research skills managed to link it to my little activity.

Since then I've worked on being very sexually open. For the most part, many of the men I've been with have been very accepting and cool with this. I have strong muscles, but I have not used them in the way of controlling my orgasms. Sometimes I still have the trouble of getting wrapped in my head too much which I know can prevent orgasms. I don't naturally get off incredibly fast, but my boyfriend is patient and loves to get me off.

Hmmm... Methinks I need to keep up with the kegels!

Seriously Kegel! It's one of the best ways to develop control over those mucsles, so you can learn to work each level on it's own. You can totally change the sensation depending on how you tighten and release. Like vaginal belly dancing, it's all about isolations!

Quote Originally Posted by lahnnabell View Post
    That is interesting. I've been masturbating since I was 10 (just figured it out one day when I got horny). I had no idea what I was doing, but after my first orgasm I was like, "Damn!" So, I kept doing it. By middle school I heard the word "masturbation" and using my research skills managed to link it to my little activity.

Since then I've worked on being very sexually open. For the most part, many of the men I've been with have been very accepting and cool with this. I have strong muscles, but I have not used them in the way of controlling my orgasms. Sometimes I still have the trouble of getting wrapped in my head too much which I know can prevent orgasms. I don't naturally get off incredibly fast, but my boyfriend is patient and loves to get me off.

Hmmm... Methinks I need to keep up with the kegels!
    Good for you, lahnna.

I wish more guys knew just how important the clit is. It, not the vagina, is the primary source of orgasms for the majority of women. Not that they can't come vaginally, though, but perhaps not before coming (or at least being stimulated) via the clitoris.

Another thing guys need to know is that it's important to turn her whole body on, not just her boobs and p***y. I read a discussion a few years ago, not here, where this guy finished in his wife in about two minutes. Two minutes! That's hardly enough time for me to get all the clothes off.

Quote Originally Posted by phys251 View Post
    Good for you, lahnna.

I wish more guys knew just how important the clit is. It, not the vagina, is the primary source of orgasms for the majority of women. Not that they can't come vaginally, though, but perhaps not before coming (or at least being stimulated) via the clitoris.

Another thing guys need to know is that it's important to turn her whole body on, not just her boobs and p***y. I read a discussion a few years ago, not here, where this guy finished in his wife in about two minutes. Two minutes! That's hardly enough time for me to get all the clothes off.
    Thanks! The clit is so important. Most guys I've been with know it exists, but they have no idea how to work it. They use too much pressure, or jerky hand motions and it just feels very uncomfortable. My current guy just knows. It's unreal.

I just introduced him to my vibrator and he loved combining it with his own tongue action. I almost lost my mind.

And yes, the whole body must be stimulated. I love it when my boyfriend glides his fingertips up and down my body while he's going down on me. Drives me wild. Or he'll randomly take my nipple into his mouth over my clothes and then look up at me as he's doing it. It is THE hottest thing I've ever seen. Gah. I love sex.

Two minutes! Damn. I've taken as little as 5 minutes before, but 2 is quite skilled.

Quote Originally Posted by lahnnabell View Post
    Thanks! The clit is so important. Most guys I've been with know it exists, but they have no idea how to work it. They use too much pressure, or jerky hand motions and it just feels very uncomfortable. My current guy just knows. It's unreal.

I just introduced him to my vibrator and he loved combining it with his own tongue action. I almost lost my mind.

And yes, the whole body must be stimulated. I love it when my boyfriend glides his fingertips up and down my body while he's going down on me. Drives me wild. Or he'll randomly take my nipple into his mouth over my clothes and then look up at me as he's doing it. It is THE hottest thing I've ever seen. Gah. I love sex.

Two minutes! Damn. I've taken as little as 5 minutes before, but 2 is quite skilled.
    Yeah. It's entirely possible for a woman to come without having any intercourse, by other means of stimulation, usually on her clit. But there are all sorts of awesome ways to have sex that don't involve intercourse. Or that only involve it as one of the acts.

Wow, 5 minutes. I only had one true quickie with my ex which was probably not much longer than that, and I gotta say, it was the least enjoyable sex I ever had with her. Fellas, trust me, it's worth the effort to take your time!