+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Failed bomb attack on US airliner

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

Failed bomb attack on US airliner

I just say: no comments... And thank God nothing happend...
    [URL="http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/8430612.stm"]http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/8430612.stm[/URL]
    No, I will say something in the end... IT'S DAMN CHRISTMAS TERRORIST ****KERS,for fuks sake!!!
    I wazzzz here

Bombs stop flying on ramadan.

my god that is terrifying.

thankfully he only burnt the hell out of himself and not anyone else. i hope his legs fall off.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Lipp View Post
    Bombs stop flying on ramadan.
    So maybe they should stop to 'kill in name of their religion'?

But really, how come he got visa to come to US if he was on a 'secret terrorist list' and normal people have problems to get to US ? That's unfair and stupid.
    I wazzzz here

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think that terrorists who are caught should be forced to eat pork

God damnit, I have to ride a few airplanes soon.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Lets glass Afghanistan and Yemen.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter View Post
    I think that terrorists who are caught should be forced to eat pork
    In more ways than one.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    In more ways than one.
    Unfortunately, we are being led by people who want to convey Constitutional rights and liberties afforded to citizens on the very people who wish to destroy us. I'm sure the terrorists, if caught, will be given their choice of well-prepared meals, prayer books untouched by the hands of the Infidel, and prayer rugs of their choosing, all consistent with their righteous religious convictions.

We certainly don't want to offend their delicate sensibilities...might make them not like us.

Oh, that's right...they already don't like us....

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    my god that is terrifying.

thankfully he only burnt the hell out of himself and not anyone else. i hope his legs fall off.
    If his legs fall off, I'm almost certain that the kind-hearted US government will provide him with the very best of prosthetic devices and hour upon hour of physical therapy to ensure that his life is as comfortable as possible during his life sentence. The delicate sensibilities of leaders... they won't want to execute the alleged terrorist because that would cruel and better to provide for him for the next 60 years so that he can "think" about his actions...oh yes, rehabilitate the guy so that he dies with an open mind....

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You know, I have absolutely no problem with torture. Done correctly. That means nobody ever finds out about it.

Torturer and torturee disapear. Prying journalists suffer unfortunate and invariably fatal accidents. That sort of thing.

One life to save a hundred, a hundred to save a thousand, a thousand to save a million, a million to save a billion--all small prices to pay.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

You know, I have absolutely no problem with torture. Done correctly. That means nobody ever finds out about it.

Torturer and torturee disapear. Prying journalists suffer unfortunate and invariably fatal accidents. That sort of thing.

One life to save a hundred, a hundred to save a thousand, a thousand to save a million, a million to save a billion--all small prices to pay.
    Torture has its place, but within reason. In the case of the current airline issue...the kid probably knows nothing of any significance. In which case, they ought to have thrown him out of the plane at 40,000 feet....over Yemen...with a note carved into his chest saying "**** you!" and his dick shoved up his ass.

They'll treat the kid very specially and kindly...he doesn't fit the American sensibility of what is a terrorist. A terrorist is supposed to look like KSM. This kid, however, is a racial minority and Americans have been trained to believe that this whole situation is probably a result of discrimination. The storyline is already there....he (African) was denied entrance to a UK (White elites) school. See how easy it is?

That's the exact same mentality used by Russian politicians at the moment. Everyone who gets in their way get tortured, prying journalists disappear, countries that want to break away suddenly have thousands of people (mostly women and children) murdered, nobody knows about it. But it's all in the name of unity and saving other hundreds of thousands from potential chaos that would ensue if the politicians were challenged so it makes it all good right? Tyranny has it's place in life, yeah?
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Mish there is a BIG difference between torturing innocents and those who have actually committed a crime. This guy should not be coddled; he should be put down, like a rabid dog. The only reason all those people didn't die is b/c his homegrown bomb didn't work, not b/c he was a 'misunderstood minority' or had second thoughts. He needs to be made an example of, IMO. Hang em high.

Don't be an apologist on this, Mish. Its just wrong.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast