+ Follow This Topic

Thread: my girlfriends past

my girlfriends past

I am in a relationship with this lovely girl who I adore , I really do. She is so pretty, honest and makes me feel extremely happy and I love spending time with her. Problem is some nights I think about us and start to feel depressed, we both of have has past experiences being in relationships and should I say know what we are doing when it comes to the bedroom but that is what it making me feel so upset and sad when I think about all the things she has done with other boys, sometimes we have talks about it just to make conversation, all our past relationships and things we have done, parties we have been to, and I think about all these things she say she has done and I’m thinking, wow, this is the girl I’m madly in love with, I mean I will do anything for this girl and she has done all these things with all these different boys, she is 15 and I’m 16 and she seems to have twice the damn experience, maybe I’m just shouting this out for comfort, I don’t know but once I get off the phone with her at nights I just think about it all and can’t seem to stand it. I am kind of just wondering if this is normal, getting down because of previous things someone you love has done with different people sexually, she doesn’t seem to worry about shouting it out to me either.

Why would you even want to know those things? You need to worry about the here and now. Its not like she is doing it in front of you with other men right now. And all this experience she has had is good for you because she knows what she is doing! Unless she starts using it against you then don't worry about it.

and also, her past is her business, not yours. To hold something against someone about their past is not good. Best thing is love her for who she is now and don't ponder on the past. You have her now, what else do you want? Erase the past? Stop asking her about it. Jeez
    Last edited by Stratosphere; 28-12-09 at 07:40 AM. Reason: more info
    "You are a reflection of your friends (and lovers)"

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    stop bloody asking.