+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pregnancy

Pregnancy

To make this quick and simple, my girlfriend is 10 weeks pregeant, and she wants an abortion, and she wants to take the abortion pill, can she still take the pill even though she is 10 weeks pregeant.

sorry...I didnt even know there was a pill for that

Yeah it's called the RU-486 abortion pill. I don't have much money, and the abortion pill doesn't cost that much but I need to know if I can still get my girlfriend the abortion pill beacause I don't have money for a regular abortion.

Well hun, I would say that if whoever you're getting the pill from can't answer that question, I wouldn't get the pill.

According to an RU-486 information website, "The RU 486 regime works only during the first 9 weeks of pregnancy, or up to 63 days from the start of the woman's last menstrual period."

If she's planning to take the pill, especially after its recommended deadline for ingestion, it might be advisable for her to talk to her doctor (or at least someone from a pregnancy/medical clinic) beforehand.

If she wants to have an abortion then I would suggest she speaks to her doctor. He/she can obviously help here with the correct information.

The abortion pill can only be taken up to 9 weeks of pregnancy...a normal abortion can only be done within the first 16 weeks of pregnancy. First of all...how old is she? Have u really thought this through? I'm anti abortion but im just saying it will be something she will regret for the rest of her life!

Abortion can also affect the womb. Be careful with that. It might affect her future fertility!

As far as I know, the abortion pill only works within 72 hours of pregnancy (it stops the fetus from attaching to the inner walls of the uterus I believe). It's something you take when a condom breaks or something like that. To "make sure". Go to [url]http://www.plannedparenthood.org/ABORTION/Default.htm[/url] and see what information you can get from there.

I thought the 72 hours thing was the day after pill or something along that line. Actually I'm not too sure about these things either

Yeah thats the morning after pill..the abortion pill is different...not even sure why its available to people i think its disgusting and its only an encouragement to people who are too careless when having sex. If people took correct measures and procedures then they wouldnt get pregnant in the first place then why they get pregnant they want an abortion..it disgusts me. If ur responsible enough to have sex then ur responsible enough to have a baby if u get pregnant. Its not the poor childs fault..they didnt ask to be concieved. If she's not ready for a baby then why not consider adoption when there are thousands of people who can't concieve and are dying to love a child....i hate baby killers!

I cant say that I am 100% ok with it, but Ill support anyone who wants an abortion.
    Having a child before you are ready will spoil the pairents life, and the child wont be so well off either, heck if its that bad the child might grow up in an enviroment that will turn them suisidal in extreme (but not rare) cases. And a fetus is not aware of its existance, even a few weeks after birth it isnt, but suddenly once the child is born it seams to cruel to me.
    Its not a very nice thought, but I guess I am Pro-Abortion, but I have no argument against anyone who is against it since I understand your point completly.

I am anti underage sex. In fact, I am also rather anti premarital unprotected sex. Therefore for anyone who ends up getting pregnant, I am anti abortion since by then (if they follow my mindset) they should be mature enough to be parents.

sometimes accidents happen no matter how mature you are, especialy since contraception isnt 100% effective

hows that the childs fault??? So because of a mistake.a childs life must end??? Theres no excuse...theirs always adoption for those who arent ready to be parents. Why kill the child just because the parents made a mistake? Thats like when my daughter was born..4 weeks later i found out i was pregnant again...after just being pregnant for 9 mths and having a baby to look after...the thought of abortion didnt even enter my mind even though now my sons here and its hard work with two babies..i wouldnt give them up for the world! I'm only young and i cope..so im sure others out there can. Im only 24!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast