+ Follow This Topic

Thread: "dumped"

"dumped"

Okay, so, my best friend is bisexual guy. I'm a straight girl. We met about 5 months ago at work, and in my opinion we really liked each other right away. However, I had a boyfriend, and was moving to Pennsylvania from CA. Me and the guy hung out one night and sort of kissed. Then, I left for PA, but returned a month later cuz it sucked. So, I hit up that guy who was really cool and we started hanging out a lot, just as friends. In October I got a DUI and he was in the car and it sucked. December rolls around and he needs a new rooommate. I say yes. I didn't think it through. I have so many DUI fees, etc, and only like 2000 dollars in all, so I say yes, even though it would be tight. We agree that it will work and he'll help me out the first month if I need it. Well my parents freak out on me and think I'm crazy for doing this. I say it will be okay and we will tredge through. I freak out, and pull out of the deal on Christmas eve. He freaks out and calls me everything shitty in the book, ugly, druggie, mother ****er, bitch, cunt. etc.............he pretty much says he will never talk to me again, and that I should delete his number cuz he deleted mine and that i suck for screwing him over. Now I am sad because I have lost a really good friend because of my DUMBNESS. I'm really worried, upset, and depressed. I quit smoking so I can't have a cigarette. He is one of my only 3 friends in Cali, and the other one is in France, and the other is in Japan. help. Someone tell me the truth from their eyes..............................

Well, I think his reaction was really inappropriate. Anyway, just listen to your parents. You'll find new friends but not new parents. Don't bother much.