+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need a Woman's Point of View - little long to provide details

Need a Woman's Point of View - little long to provide details

Hello Everyone,
    I would appreciate all of your feedback on this topic
    Ok I started talking to this girl on facebook. We use to go to high school together and we had not seen each other in around 15 years.
    she's is going through a tough time with an ex. we start talking because since I am a nice person I offer support to her in helping her get away from this guy. She says she knows she should not be with him but she can't or doesn’t know if you can actually stop trying to see him, even though she says he says he doesn’t love her.
    We started hanging (with some messing around) out and she would say how I make her happy and I am the light at the end of her tunnel. But she was saying how she could not stop thinking about him even though the guy said he didn't love her. For me I am like why hold on to something that doesn’t want you.
    Well this past Tuesday I saw her and gave her a Christmas present and we chatted. She said she would be back on Friday as she was seeing a friend in Ontario. She then later that night sent me some text messages saying "you are an angel. Please try to appreciate the little things don't be like me" "don't put yourself in the dark place that I am in" she also said "you are the light at thru end of my tunnel and I try to be that for you too" she also said "you make me very happy"
    On face book while going to post on a mutual friends page I saw that she was over in San Diego with that guy. Saying she tries to go out there once a week depending on if they are broken up or not. (You see where I am going with this)

So on Friday I texted her to wish her a merry Christmas. She replied back saying merry Christmas. I then said congrats on getting back with your boyfriend. She said we are not back together he doesn't love me anymore. She said she loved the present I got her and that we would talk later.
    The next day comes around and I ask her if she wants to go out to see a band since we had so much fun doing that last week. She said she was working all day and closing. Before she was always available. Well I responded back its ok maybe another time. Well then she didn't reply to my text she would ignore my facebook post but talk to everyone else.
    I finally said yesterday morning in an im..."I am sad we don’t talk like before...I really miss you allot. I don’t know what happened or if it was something I did wrong recently for this to happen but if I did I am extremely sorry"
    Ok ladies here is her response...this is where i need your opinion on what this means ANF why she all of a sudden stopped talking
    Her response "I can't be there for you okay I just want to be alone I can't help you" what does that mean?

Then later on that day she actually said this on facebook I could not believe it "if all else fails....stalk them till they change their mind " I was like omg...

Anyway feedback ladies...especially in regards to the ending comments...I appreciate this...sorry for it being long...

She obviously has issues with this other guy and has feelings for him. So when you come along with support and a shoulder to cry on she appreciates you as she has someone to talk to about her problems. Then when you get heavy sayin that you miss her etc she feels swamped because not only has she got this other guy that she likes treating her badly, but she now has this othe guy (you) who obviously has feelings for her. She might just feel a bit suffocated. Try backing off a bit and she will probably miss your attention and perhaps get in toutch with you again.