+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is he a crazy ex-boyfriend?

Is he a crazy ex-boyfriend?

I just got back with my ex-boyfriend. We split up because he went to China. But we continued to talk nearly every week after he left the states. About a year after he left, he accused me of doing something with a friend of mine. His friends from home told him something looked odd, so I let it go but told him that we should speak less. A month later, I started dating again. I thought my life could be private again. 2 months ago he came back to the US and started being the sweetest guy. He sent me flowers, great cards, and when I caught mono, took care of me by cooking for me, and generally tolerating being by my miserably sick self for 2 weekends. I asked him to be my boyfriend a couple days ago. He said yes. But then he called me the next day, and told me that he had emailed a friend of his in the city I was in over the summer to see if he had heard of me. He had, through a guy I had gone out with once and seen only twice during my entire time! I think it's a huge invasion of my privacy. He's not abusive in any way but he said he "wanted to see if there were any vultures he had to contend with." I'm really angry, especially in light of what he did before. I don't know if I should forgive him.

dump him, his too immature and insecure for a relationship.

What you did when you were not dating him is your own stuff, he shouldnt check up.

I personally wouldnt go back with him, if it were me.