+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Funny reactions to my dating life! (just a story)

Funny reactions to my dating life! (just a story)

So last night I got blasted and hung out with my two friends and their girlfriends. We all got to talking and they asked me about my ex (the girlfriends did). I told them how we've been apart for 7 months now. And one goes, "But you still hang out with her every now and then, right?" And I say "Yes." She asks if we still hookup. I say "No." Then she laughs and goes, "So how long has it been since you've gotten any?"

That's when I start cracking up cause I know how they're going to react when they hear it. So I tell them that I've never had sex. "NEVER?!?!?!!" "Never." They both were so amazed. And the one looks at me and says, "I just can't believe it. You're not ugly. You're in good shape. How is that possible?" And I ended up telling them about how I was shy all throughout highschool, and went to two years at a military academy (where there was a 10:1 boy to girl ratio, and those girls weren't even hot). And that when I came back I met Michele and I thought she was just more conservative. I didn't know until after a YEAR later that she didn't want to have sex until she was married. Which is really something you should talk about in the beginning of the relationship because I don't want to wait till then.

They were amazed at how she could hold out. They asked what we used to do and I told them everything except for actual sex. They were just amazed at how you could hold out and not go that extra little distance. Especially when you're all hot and heavy. Oh well. Then they started the usual collaboration saying, "Hmmm. Who can we hook Rod Steele up with? My cousin? No. She just started seeing some guy. Who do you know? What about this person and that person?"

I don't know. Maybe it was funnier last night cause I was drunk off my ass, but I felt like relating the story. Ah well. One day maybe.

Rod Steele

Ya know whats great about this though Alexi? Drunk or not, you dont give a rats ass what other people think about your own morals, no matter how or what they are...its great to see youre proud of that and dont give a shit what anybody's says or thinks.

I do wonder how any couple who decides to wait and does everything else can NOT go there, that takes some MAJOR mental strength over hormones. Yea its easy to get the other person satisified without intercourse, but the act is so, how do you stop that?

I give you major brownie points, and a ton of respect Alexi.
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

Quote Originally Posted by squirrley
    Ya know whats great about this though Alexi? Drunk or not, you dont give a rats ass what other people think about your own morals, no matter how or what they are...its great to see youre proud of that and dont give a shit what anybody's says or thinks.
    Yeah. I never give a rats ass. And no shame as to what I say or do. They THEN said, after letting it sink in that I've never had sex, "So you must masterbate alot, right?" I thought it an odd question, but I answered as well as I could!

Rod Steele

"Uh yea a few times a day here and there..." Im sure...just what the hell are you suppose to say to that! I mean its obvious ya would, but to be so well open about that from them? omg...I wouldnt have the balls to say it. Its just kinda "known" ya know!

Still Alexi! Good for you!
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.