+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Always Hard!

Always Hard!

I have a problem when being with women on dates.My willy gets hard all the time when dancing,holding hands,cuddling,ect.I can't understand why?I'm not getting sexual thoughts when doing these normal loving things.My willy seems to have its own mind.Are there any techniques to stop this very embarrassing problem, it's effecting my confidence..

This has happened to me before too. I don't know exactly why, but it's not nearly as bad any more. You might try masturbating more or less frequently and see if either of those help. Sorry I couldn't give more specific advice, but you're not alone.

To quote Austin Powers
    "Margaret Thatcher on a cold winter's day, Margaret Thatcher on a cold winter's day, Margaret Thatcher..."

or you could just think about Austin Powers, that always works for me
    [URL=http://portse.ipbhost.com]Keystroke Community[/URL]

Simple. Tuck you're willy in the upright position under the waistband of your underwear. Or if that's not tight enough, wear a jockstrap. The pressure will help keep it from getting hard. And if it gets hard, it's in the upright position already so will be less noticeable than one that's trying to go from down to up.

And wear baggier pants.

I use the jockstrap trick when I'm in a bathing suit cause then it's REALLY noticeable.

Rod Steele

I think it might have something to do with your diet too.
    Im no biologist, but your prostate works using blood pressure, maybe if you have high blood pressure you are more prone to this? So maybe go on a diet to lower your blood pressure, or drink more water. 1/3 people are dehydrated, and that effects everything from high blood pressure to low matabylism to higher chances of getting canser.

It's better to be always hard than to be always soft, isn't?

I don't see what's the big problem anyway, is it really noticeable? Did one of your dates ever make a comment on it?

It happened a few times to me, but with the type of clothes I wear, it's not noticeable unless we are standing up and hugging. And when that happened, the girl I was with didn't seem to see this as a bad thing.

You shouldn't take it so seriously, after all, this is the kind of awkward situation that led to little jokes like; "is that your wallet or you're happy to see me?".

Hardons are ****ing great arnt they ? I mean come on.. You could be ready to go and then you sit there playing with the condom wrapper trying to open it (never happened to me - i hate condoms) and then you just go soft... Or when your in the swimming pool and then out of no where it just decides to give someone (or maybe anyone) a standing ovation. Yeah, that one has happened to me.. And my ex didnt make it any better - when she found out I had a hard on she kept paying with it.. Would have been great if we were alone, but it was a pool in some apartments that was full of kids and others sun tanning on the side. Not cool.

One thing you could do, is just sit very still.. And don't think about it. Don't try to force it down, or force it up. Just ignore it. Don't think about sexual thoughts or anything about women. And ESPECIALLY dont think about the hardon itself. If you do any of these things it will just get harder and harder until it is extremely noticable. Instead try thinking of something else. I usually think about playing baseball or driving a car really fast. Something that has nothing to do with sausage or taco at all. This usually helps me in these situations.

OR you can just go all out and be proud of your hardon and show it off. lol. I dont have the courage to do this, but I am sure others do.

Do you know what I realy hate?
    That bit on your trousers that pops out around the crotch area, it makes you look like you have a hard on when you dont!

no crap lucid dream! that is annoying. but hey it makes you look like you have a bigger package... hehe.

ROFL, and then women see and yell "False Advertising!!!"

haha

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

You have to get trousers made of the correct material then. Those softer materials usually do not result in that problem I find. Anyway, what's wrong with getting a hard on when hugging or kissing? If she asks you can just say something like "you turn me on bay-bee".

*shudders*
    Ive always thought the girl would find it a bit weird...

Girls, whatcha think?
    Good, bad, doesnt matter or it depends on the situation/atmosphere?

I may be the only one, but I consider it a compliment if a guy gets a hard-on with me, whatever the reason
    [URL=http://portse.ipbhost.com]Keystroke Community[/URL]

It happens to me, and generally, girls seem to get turned on by it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast