+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "Nice" rejection, or just the usual viciousness?

Is anyone else reminded of the old joke:

What's the diffence between a whore and a bitch? A whore sleeps with everyone, a bitch sleeps with everyone but you.

Chump, one of reasons you aren't getting your question answered is because of the way you're wording it.

If you put this kind of attitude into your "pick ups" that may be why your getting turned down so often.

Quote Originally Posted by Heratriumphant View Post
    Chump, one of reasons you aren't getting your question answered is because of the way you're wording it.

If you put this kind of attitude into your "pick ups" that may be why your getting turned down so often.

What in the poor wording of my question makes you think that it has anything to do with me and my "pick ups?" I haven't been on the "pick-up" scene since bell-bottom trousers were the latest thing.
    When in trouble,
    Or in doubt,
    Run in circles,
    Scream and shout.

Well your attitude toward women just sucks in your opening post.

If a guy is asking us out while thinking "is this bitch going to turn me down?" it generally comes through.

Honestly we notice if someone is carrying resentment toward our entire gender, and only the crazy bitches tend to find it attractive.

Quote Originally Posted by chump4u
    am i right? Do some girls run guys off out of pathological timidity? Have any of you girls ever rejected a guy because you were afraid he'd recognize that you weren't good enough for him?
    Like vash said, the girl would avoid the guy. Why would she reject the guy if she liked him? That doesn't make sense. She must have a bottomless pit of low self esteem for that to happen.

I always assumed that the reason nine out of ten women immediately reject every man that approaches them is that nine out of ten women are bitches.
    That's probably because the men you see approaching women don't measure up to their standards.

I don't know if it's a psychological defense mechanism or what but..

I like how girls will call a guy an asshole just because he doesn't like her.

And men will call a woman a bitch when they don't like him.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by chump4u View Post
    Which brings me to the question: am I right? Do some girls run guys off out of pathological timidity? Have any of you girls ever rejected a guy because you were afraid he'd recognize that you weren't good enough for him?

Or was I right the first time, and it's all down to bitchiness?
    I've never met a guy I wasn't 'good enough' for. Met plenty I'd be incompatible with. When I was on the market, I had pretty stringent criteria for 'dateable'. If a guy didn't meet the cutoff, I let him know straight he needed to look elsewhere.

I'm a rip the bandaid off kind of person, tho. I'd expect the same thing from a guy I showed interest in if he wasn't into me. Its a kindness, ultimately, IMO. Not sure why you'd be bitter about it.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12