+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Me & My Sister...

Me & My Sister...

I hope the title doesn't make it sound too promiscuous, but I have a real dilemma which I cannot discuss with friends, as you can tell is an awful, awful situation in my eyes anyway....

Thanks in advance, and well, here goes.

Christmas day had been a great one, house was packed and full of close relatives who had decided to stay over, so that of course meant me & my sister (only children of parents) would stick together to save space, now this is nothing unusual we've been doing this since we were young and if anything, it's a great laugh, have always had fun whenever we get the chance, we are very close and discuss 'most' things, furthermore we are both well educated aren't typical pub revellers if it's of any relevance, she is 19 and I am 20.

So fine, everything is going as usual, no weird thoughts at this stage, we are drunk from coming home previously but this hasn't made situations any stranger - I turn on the PS3 and challenge her to a game (we both have competitive natures). We chat into the night, mostly just joking around, giggling, cussing and what-not until eventually the conversation numbs down as we get tired, so she heads off to get changed into something for sleep... she returns in a sexy silk thigh length nightgown, she usually wears this kind of stuff but this is the first time I've actually noticed and couldn't keep my eyes off and went to myself - "god, what am I thinking, what the f*** is wrong with me!!", couple this with the fact that she is a blonde bombshell which I mean in the most affectionate way she turned me on and I just could not get my mind off her.

Ok so, I just wipe off the thoughts, she comes back to the PS3 for another 30/40 minutes or so and we are just giggling and shoving each other as usual - trying to cheat as we usually do! Once again the conversation dies down as its around 4am, we are both pretty tired and still had been drinking since we were in the 'festive spirit' per se, before she's about to head off I'm just looking into her eyes and she replies 'What?' smiling. I gave her a peck on the lips (regret this so much now...) then I held onto her face, the most bizarre thing is she did the same thing, gave me a peck but then 5 seconds later went 'What the hell are you doing' before saying 'Need to get up early tomorrow, boxing day sales and stuff' something like that anyway.

That's it, we haven't spoken or looked at each other the same way since, although I don't 'love' her in the sexual sort of way, I do love her a lot and I'm sure its the same vice versa, it's obvious we've both been avoiding each other and it's been such a bore now we sit around and don't even talk, it's alien to us.

She is a half-sister mind you, but still, it was nothing more than a fantasy I suppose. Am I weird? Is she weird? Are we both weird? Or is this a normal thing to come across?

Please help, I would really love to get back together (no sexual innuendo) with my sister, we are both heart broken from that nights events.

I know it's kind of the opposite of love advice for relationships etc, but yeah, this is the only place I could think of. Thanks! ~Jay

(sorry if it's a mouthful to read!)
    Last edited by kthx; 30-12-09 at 09:22 PM.

Jay, that's ****ed up and you know it. You've just taken her brother away from her. You're supposed to be the only guy in the world she can horse around with and not be worried that you're going to "get the wrong idea". Well, you did. You got the WRONG idea.
    Spammer Spanker

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think you crossed a line, but what kind of girl wears sexy nighties in front of her brother? (Eww.)

Don't ever drink with her again.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well I still feel like it`s a troll
    He probably smoked too much of a very good dutch weed
    Last edited by Petit Papillon; 30-12-09 at 11:01 PM.
    I wazzzz here

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Maybe he's a troll, but I just saw some really creepy brother/sister activity at work this week, so I am getting to the point where I assume the worst.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yeah cause we never know But it`s so rare such things that I assume he`s a troll. I checked his IP and he`s definately not english . So everytime I see someone post something like this,choose wrong country,and then not come back to see the responses,I assume it`s a troll... Well I`ll wait to see if he comes back by this evening. If not it`s a troll

Well at least,I would come back for an answer very quick ,if I had a problem like this
    I wazzzz here

I really hope this IS a troll, because it is totally whacked!! I have a sister, too, but can't even imagine doing any such thing. This really, really, really sucks.!!!!

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Even if this is a troll, there are sickos even worse than this one in the world... You can`t stop them ...
    I wazzzz here

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I had a 38 year old female patient who asked if either I or my assistant could give her a sponge bath, and I politely refused because she was physically capable of doing it herself. Her brother called me, semi-complaining about it, and I explained that it was good for her to be able to care for herself in routine ways since she would have to do it when she left, and he conceded, but I'll be damned if that man didn't come in and give her a sponge bath himself later in the morning!

I ended up requesting a psych consult.

There are really f-cked up people in the world.

Thanks a lot, Vash!! You just spoiled my lunch!!

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I hope you're just being an ass. That's horrible. You're supposed to be protecting your sister (possibly against her will) from the advances of sick perverts, not carrying them out yourself. Shame on you.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I love nurses, Perry... we can have the most disgusting, entertaining conversations while eating.

Vash, I'm a combat Vet, so it usually takes a lot to make me squeemish, but bathing my sis would do it.

Quote Originally Posted by kthx View Post
    I hope the title doesn't make it sound too promiscuous, but I have a real dilemma which I cannot discuss with friends, as you can tell is an awful, awful situation in my eyes anyway....

Thanks in advance, and well, here goes.

Christmas day had been a great one, house was packed and full of close relatives who had decided to stay over, so that of course meant me & my sister (only children of parents) would stick together to save space, now this is nothing unusual we've been doing this since we were young and if anything, it's a great laugh, have always had fun whenever we get the chance, we are very close and discuss 'most' things, furthermore we are both well educated aren't typical pub revellers if it's of any relevance, she is 19 and I am 20.

So fine, everything is going as usual, no weird thoughts at this stage, we are drunk from coming home previously but this hasn't made situations any stranger - I turn on the PS3 and challenge her to a game (we both have competitive natures). We chat into the night, mostly just joking around, giggling, cussing and what-not until eventually the conversation numbs down as we get tired, so she heads off to get changed into something for sleep... she returns in a sexy silk thigh length nightgown, she usually wears this kind of stuff but this is the first time I've actually noticed and couldn't keep my eyes off and went to myself - "god, what am I thinking, what the f*** is wrong with me!!", couple this with the fact that she is a blonde bombshell which I mean in the most affectionate way she turned me on and I just could not get my mind off her.

Ok so, I just wipe off the thoughts, she comes back to the PS3 for another 30/40 minutes or so and we are just giggling and shoving each other as usual - trying to cheat as we usually do! Once again the conversation dies down as its around 4am, we are both pretty tired and still had been drinking since we were in the 'festive spirit' per se, before she's about to head off I'm just looking into her eyes and she replies 'What?' smiling. I gave her a peck on the lips (regret this so much now...) then I held onto her face, the most bizarre thing is she did the same thing, gave me a peck but then 5 seconds later went 'What the hell are you doing' before saying 'Need to get up early tomorrow, boxing day sales and stuff' something like that anyway.

That's it, we haven't spoken or looked at each other the same way since, although I don't 'love' her in the sexual sort of way, I do love her a lot and I'm sure its the same vice versa, it's obvious we've both been avoiding each other and it's been such a bore now we sit around and don't even talk, it's alien to us.

She is a half-sister mind you, but still, it was nothing more than a fantasy I suppose. Am I weird? Is she weird? Are we both weird? Or is this a normal thing to come across?

Please help, I would really love to get back together (no sexual innuendo) with my sister, we are both heart broken from that nights events.

I know it's kind of the opposite of love advice for relationships etc, but yeah, this is the only place I could think of. Thanks! ~Jay

(sorry if it's a mouthful to read!)

Did you grow up with her? Did you guys see each other on a regular basis during childhood?

Quote Originally Posted by Pettit-Papillon View Post
    Yeah cause we never know But it`s so rare such things that I assume he`s a troll. I checked his IP and he`s definately not english . So everytime I see someone post something like this,choose wrong country,and then not come back to see the responses,I assume it`s a troll... Well I`ll wait to see if he comes back by this evening. If not it`s a troll

Well at least,I would come back for an answer very quick ,if I had a problem like this
    What?

I'll clear up a few things it really seems like it's getting nasty here.. god..

For the last comment I didn't see her like all the time during childhood, she lived out of town its only recently my stepdad decided to live in the city, anyway it was a really drunken moment and it's not like I wanted this to happen...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast