+ Follow This Topic

Thread: what is she thinking? does she like me?

what is she thinking? does she like me?

At first me and this girl started to trade glances a lot at the gym because she worked there, then we met and i found out she had a BF. After the summer i added her to facebook, we messaged a little bit back and fourth, then on my birthday she sent me a message and said happy birthday, then after that i messaged her back and we started to message back and fourth then. she then asked me to come to her work party at the bar she works at. then we after that we went out for coffee and ever since then we have been going out about once a week, at a slow pace. Some weeks she cant because she is busy working and with her friends and thats totally fine! Also i don't text her like crazy, we talk once a day, on either phone or text. when were on the phone we averagely talk for about 20-30 mins. then the third time we go out together which was to this party, that night after the party on the phone, she tells me shes not looking for a relationship and how the one she just got ou of was a sticky break up. then the next day i send her a message to tell her i understand and everything like that, an she seemed to appreciate it very much! Even after that we still talked as much as before and we still go out. then this week when we go out, we went to a movie and i was introduced to one of her friends and then whe we got in the theatre her friend texted her and said, "hes hot, hes a keeper" and she showed me this! the nteh next night which was new years eve i was plannign for the last week to surprise her at her work cause she was upset she had to work that night but my plans go changed so it never happened, but before she went on to work we were talking on the phone an she mentioned to me about how its bad luck to not kiss guy on new years eve and she was joking around with me that i should drop by her work. then after the phone convo, i texted her to hint about my surprise(which didn't happen as i said earlier), but one of my texts i think she got a wrong message from it and said "this is awkward but just so were on the same page, were just friends right?" and i texted her back and said like yes of course we are, she then ended up thinking maybe it was just her. but WHAT DID SHE MEAN BY THAT? so do you think she likes me or did i just go a bit over board. ever since the summer all i ever wanted to do was to talk to this girl and get to know and then eventually get into a relationship, i believe soon it will happen because she is a very great girl and there arent many like her, no offence to anyone! i think she likes me its just that i think she just really wants to know me before engaging in a relationship? what do you guys think? should i just be continuing on giving her space and when shes ready she will show it? please help i don't want to make a wrong move and mess this up!! sorry for it being soo long!

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    She's not sure if she likes you more than friends yet. So, if you want her you are going to have to stop acting like her friend and more like a lover. BUT, you need to first create some distance b/t you. Right now, chasing her will make you look desperate. She has already slapped you down somewhat by putting you in the the Friend Zone.

Let her contact you more. Don't respond to her mgs right away. Give short, but polite answers. If you are contacting her daily, stop. Eventually she will wonder if you are dating someone else. Don't correct her. Say you are going out, etc but be vague about your plans. Make her think about you.

My guess is she will eventually ask you what is up. At that point, I would say you like her, you'd like to hang out sometime with her, mbe go for coffee to talk. Again, be a bit mysterious w/o showing your hand. If she doesn't bite after a few weeks, give up and get yourself a GF who will appreciate you. Good luck.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

okay so im going to take your advice and do this. SO TOMORROW i will not text her or call her. and maybe now i wont call her as much but when i do talk to her her it has to be polite but in a short way! okay i think i get it! thanks so when and how should i start trying to make her my lover.im hoping that valentines day will be the day we finally get into a relationship. and oh yeah we haven't kissed or held hands or anything yet if that helps!

Quote Originally Posted by shadowhunter View Post
    okay so im going to take your advice and do this. SO TOMORROW i will not text her or call her. and maybe now i wont call her as much but when i do talk to her her it has to be polite but in a short way! okay i think i get it! thanks so when and how should i start trying to make her my lover.im hoping that valentines day will be the day we finally get into a relationship. and oh yeah we haven't kissed or held hands or anything yet if that helps!
    Be strong, this is going to be really hard for you I think because you're used to the daily contact. You will no doubt be going in circles in your own head and try to justify contacting her.

As a side note... If you never touched her in any way you might be setting up for heartbreak because women need to be touched. If not then how are you forming sexual tension between the two of you? I believe I read that's somewhat your goal in the end no? Comes with the relationship territory...

so how often should i contact her? and its not going to be really hard i have i before not contacted her for about a day, then i wonder what she thinks of that. On christmas day i let her contact me and say merry christmas first and i replied back about 10 mins after. AND YES i have touched her! usually every time get out of her car i will touch her and say thank you. The night she told me she wasn't looking for relationship is we when i got out of her car and i laid my hand right on her forearm for a for the first time for a good length. Her facial reaction was kinda funny, i couldn't really tell what it meant but it almost looked "oooohh" huh but i will try and decrease the contact and let her contact me.

re

well,i think she just need more time to be convinced, so u should try ur best to convince her.