+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: How Important Is Dancing?

Quote Originally Posted by lahnnabell View Post
    What I don't like is when some dude with a boner attempts to sneak up on me and grind his c*ck into my ass. No thanks, man.
    LOL, you girls get abused on the dancefloor.

I noticed that as a guy, when another guy wants to get my attention, he taps me on the shoulder. But with girls, guys might sometimes touch them at the waist as if to cop a feel or something.

I bet Gribble would understand dance if it were performed by a Stripper and Exotic Dancer. Or some hot chick half naked on TV shaking it fast.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I guess I'd be the first to declare not dancing as a dealbreaker. Like many I love to dance, I have been since I was 3. Naturally, I'm pretty good and enjoy all forms.

I would like my bf to dance with me. Not all the time, I don't even require much skill at all. Just enjoy watching, moving and touching me and I'm good. Some sexy grinding is excellent foreplay. Some sultry salsa makes me feel like a sexy woman (which I later use in bed, on him). And lastly, I just enjoy it much like how men enjoy a good game of fill-in-the-blank-sport.

Definitely not a dealbreaker. I hate club dancing/grinding/dirty dancing. I feel SO awkward.

But a guy who can get out and 2-step to a live band - that is some fun shit.

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I could care less, as long as he is good in bed, I won't mind dancing with his buddies.
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

Except for girl68 there, the consensus still seems to be that it's not a deal breaker, but it's great if your guy does dance. Personally I'm a pretty good dancer, but I have to be in the right kind of mood. If I'm not in that mood, then I'm sitting at the bar while she dances with her girlfriends.

Growing up in an old Military family, I was expected to be aware of the social graces. Dad handled the work ethic, the discipline, and the sports, Mom taught us which fork to use, how to behave in social gatherings, etc. For the record I enjoy dancing a lot. It's an intimate as well as a public display of affection and interest.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm the exception! whoohoo. I guess I'm lucky my bf does exactly what needs to be done for me to keep sticking around.

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by E-Loc540 View Post
    Dancing shows confidence and your shaggability skills....
    Lol, shaggability skills...classic.
    Quote Originally Posted by lahnnabell View Post
    What I don't like is when some dude with a boner attempts to sneak up on me and grind his c*ck into my ass. No thanks, man.
    Lol, i had this happen when i was dancing a few weeks ago..i could feel something poking my bum..turned round to see a guy dancing behind me with a boner!! It was gross. What a sleaze, i nearly punched him!

Im not too bothered whether he can dance or not, if he doesnt, then i'll just dance with my girl friends.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    When I was a kid I was vehemently against dancing. My parents wanted to teach me so I'd be able to go to school dances and the like. I refused so strongly I was punished for it.

It wasn't really dance I was against. It was tradition and ceremony. I'm slightly more tolerant now. If I see a hot chick shaking what she's got on the dance floor that doesn't mean I want to stand there and undulate with her. I want to **** her.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

i once dated a guy who liked to dance salsa and i had so much fun with him. his body was nice and he had longish hair. my gawd that man was so hot. i took advantage of his dance skills all the time. we were always out at the club dancing.

i love dancing. it makes me feel free. if a man can move you to a rhythm it's highly pleasing.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I dance in silly fashions and even though it's not serious at all, my g/f really loves it.

Anything that involves shaking of the ass or thrusting of the hips and she's pretty much ready to be laid.

Quote Originally Posted by E-Loc540 View Post
    Dancing shows confidence and your shaggability skills....
    Not in my mind. It says "Give me attention."

Dancing is my life...if they wanna sit at the bar and throw back some drinks, they better be prepared to watch me dancing with another guy.
    I'm okay if they wanna sit at the bar...for a couple minutes. But I'm not going there to sit on my ass all day. I'm going there to dance and by golly I'm gonna dance.

I don't mean the club/grinding shit that people call dancing either. If a guy knows his way around a country dance floor or a ballroom/latin dance floor, it's a huge turn on to me!

besides, ya know the sayin' a guy who can move on the dance floor sure as hell can move other places too!!!
    If I had to choose between loving you and breathing, I'd use my last breath the tell you that I love you

Just 'cause I'm a hick don't mean I'm stupid...and i'm more than happy to prove that to ya'll anyday!
    Hey ya'll and Yee Haw are part of my vocab...'cause I'm a country girl

Don't cry for a guy, let a guy cry for you 'cause girls give & forgive but buys get & forget." --Brooke Davis

<-------- six and a half feet of white man shimmy.

I am NOT a good dancer for the most part, but being able to act silly is NOT a turn off most times. Who cares what Joe Blow standing on the side of the dance floor pointing thinks. You aren't after his dick and surely are not trying to attract it.
    Last edited by Cbrider; 09-01-10 at 08:56 AM.

"What you really fear is inside yourself. You fear your own power.
    You fear your own anger, the drive to do great and terrible things."

The Warmonger

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast