+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I need help!!! I want to snog her, but I don't know how she feels about it!!!!!

I need help!!! I want to snog her, but I don't know how she feels about it!!!!!

Hey, I've got kind of a problem...
    I've been dating this girl for about 6 months and the guy she dated before me went to the movies with her...Just after the movie begun, he tried to snog her. She said that she slapped him in the face and left the cinema. Now, I REALLY want to snog her!!! But the problem is that I don't know how she'll feel about it. I mean, we've kissed before, but not REALLY kissed. lol But what should I do??? Please help!!!!!!
    Thanks.

Well, I guess the only thing you can do, is to take it slow. You don't want to make her feel uncomfortable. You can slowly make moves on her, and see how she responds. If she pulls away, then you know that she's uncomfortable with it. If she doesn't, then keep moving forward.
    Quote Originally Posted by UNKNOWN
    When I saw you I was afraid to meet you. When I met you I was afraid to kiss you. When I kissed you I was afraid to love you. Now that I love you, I am afraid to lose you.

Wow 6 months and no kiss? man your patient my friend, i don't think she'd slap you. its not like it's the first date or anything?