so we broke up on saturday for good. i dont feel like us being together is a good thing anymore i cant deal with all the fighting and i cant deal with being someone im not. I know that relationships are about compromise but right now i dont belong in a relationship i dont want to compromise i like me the way i am right now. I shouldnt have in the first place. he broke up with me shaved his head and sent me an email asking if he should wait. but i dont think so. no he shouldnt. i dont think that relationships should be about ultimatums either. what happened to my calm & cool b/f? i have no idea.
at the same time i am thinking **** am i just trying to proove a point? am i sure that i dont want to be with him and when i try to answer this question and think about it i always end up with two answers. i need to be on my own right now it has been a long time since i have been on my own. i feel like im always taking care of someone else and putting aside the way i feel. i dont know what to do all i can do is think so thats what i will do. blue