Hi my name is tanya im new to the forum i really need some help..

my ex boyfriend an i were going out just under 2 years i am 22 he is 21 everyone thought that we were the couple that would never break up the lovy dovy couple that showed each other how much we were in love..

we were talking about getting married and buying a house my boyfriend used to initiate this but we both played a part.. we rarely fought and when we did it was over stupid little stuff.. we used to talk every night on the phone which he used to always call me i would call every so often.

2 weeks ago out of know where he tells me that hes been feeling weird and that he doesnt know if he loves me anymore. he cried in front of me when telling me. he said alot of things but he sounded so confused like he wasnt sure if he loved me but then he said i love you, he also said he doesnt want to talk to me or see me but wasnt sure and that he just wants to spend time with mates he wanted a break..

the night he asked for a break he called me and wanted to fall asleep on the phone.. after a few days he broke it off..

since then his mum called me to wish me a merry xmas and see how i was because they didnt expect it, he spoke 2 me on facebook messages because i didnt write back 2 his xmas msg and talking basic stuff..

also before we broke up a couple of weeks before that he lost my white gold necklace while on a couple of day trip so when i spoke 2 him that night he said that he bought another one to replace it. then on new years eve he called me a couple of mins b4 midnight to say happy new year and ask me to a party and chat generally.. an hour later he rang back and spoke a little longer..

i have no idea what this means its so confusing it doesnt make sence that he could fall out of love when 2 days b4 he asked 4 a break he was saying i love you im never going to leave you and were going to do everything to be 2gether forever... can someone help me please? did he scare himself and isnt ready or did he really just fall out of love? will he change his mind or should i just move on thankyou =)