+ Follow This Topic

Thread: me is sad :(

me is sad :(

me and my gf finally broke up for reals this time... the same morning.. she told me she got a new bf... i cant see her and i dont know if shes serious. that night she acting like shes in bed with him... i know she was pretending to be him... why would she pretend to be her new bf to yell at me. the next morning she told me i hurt her cuz i said i dont love her anymore.. but she got a new bf already why she care. but she said i hurt her feelings and she dont wanna see me anymore. i cant txt her or anything. the thing is.. i was ok with her leaving me... till today... she said i hurt her... and left me... now i feel i love her again... and i keep crying do i win her back... or do i let it go... she dumped me cuz i kept bothering her... while shes with her friends... she was with her "friends" for a week.. i dont know why i having mood swings... i love her to death.. then later i let her go to be happy with her new bf... and i'm happy bout it.. i dont know how to control myself

how old are you? the way you talk makes me think you have plenty of years ahead of you.

re

Time cures all things

i'm 17 >.< yes i have lots of years... its ok... she left me, got her bf to tell me not to txt her anymore... and now learning to get over her... its just hard with first love and stuff
    Last edited by i dunno; 08-01-10 at 10:36 AM.