+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Why are men aroused by women's bodies?

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Oh please, Coco. I was the most sheltered kid ever. Sex wasn't something anyone talked about. Before high school us private school kids didn't crack jokes in the playground about girl-parts. I never watched the filth on TV. But you better believe I had a raging hard-on that just wouldn't quit once the girls started sprouting breasts. No spooky scientist with his scary reason and logic convinced me to fantasize about ****ing every mildly attractive female I encountered in those days. It was nature.
    Last edited by Gribble; 09-01-10 at 07:14 AM.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Coco... I worry for you girl... it's not natural to repress oneself like that.

It's from years, upon years of being taught "don't just give it away" that I pay close attention to guys. I don't want to feel like a slut... and I do want to be genuinely loved. My need to be faithful overrides my more primal programming.

However, if my feelings and triggers for arousal are any indication of the "natural me"... I'd probably impale myself on multiple guys daily... especially in the morning when the inclination is the strongest... then come home and be nailed all night long by the guy I love.

However, I have a brain... I'm not going to do that... but the fantasies are just great -- especially when the guy does absolutely no talking.

Similar can be said for my attraction to women.
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234