+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: I can see why men do this...

men like you are scared of the full package by the sounds of it. they do exist and they do scare a lot of men especially when they are smarter than the men.
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ??

Where do you live that you don't have access to accomplished women? In the prairie states?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

wtf are complete women?

Did you mean you wanted an accomplished woman? Are you accomplished yourself? If you are, I don't see why you'd have trouble meeting those women.

Also, why would you even want that? Are you a rare species of guy? The hell?
    Last edited by Sanctuary; 15-01-10 at 07:08 AM.

I feel for you! It sounds really hard to be so much better than all of the women you are meeting.

^^you see this is why i think most of these threads are fake
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Quote Originally Posted by ecojeanne View Post
    men like you are scared of the full package by the sounds of it. they do exist and they do scare a lot of men especially when they are smarter than the men.
    By no means do they scare or intimidate me. I'd LOVE to find one of those.

Where do you live that you don't have access to accomplished women? In the prairie states?
    San Francisco.

Did you mean you wanted an accomplished woman? Are you accomplished yourself? If you are, I don't see why you'd have trouble meeting those women.
    Well accomplished is relative. In relation to my peers YES I am very accomplished.

I realize that all I really need to do is keep doing what I am doing and learn some patients... I think that's the hardest part... Patients...
    -Tough eyes, kind heart-

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    How accomplished can you be when you don't know how to spell patience?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by GrahamBerkeley
    Well accomplished is relative. In relation to my peers YES I am very accomplished.

I realize that all I really need to do is keep doing what I am doing and learn some patients... I think that's the hardest part... Patients...
    I like how you add the qualifier "in relation to my peers" lol.

And I think you meant patience.

Maybe he's a doctor who doesn't find his patients to be dating material? I would recommend getting out of the free clinic.

why are women posting in here, again?

Because unless explicitly stated that you're only asking for advice from a certain sex, people don't differentiate between the 'ask a male forum' and the 'ask a female forum'.

even so, how can women comprehend the plight of a successful man let alone speak on it like they are some kind of authority? I understand what you're coming from b/c I find myself in the same situation. The higher you traverse the social ladder, the more difficult it becomes to find a girl who meets your criteria without some kind of major fault.

Quote Originally Posted by NeoSeminole View Post
    even so, how can women comprehend the plight of a successful man let alone speak on it like they are some kind of authority? I understand what you're coming from b/c I find myself in the same situation. The higher you traverse the social ladder, the more difficult it becomes to find a girl who meets your criteria without some kind of major fault.
    Tell me about it. Glad I'm not the only one out there in this situation.

All I can find are bodies or brains and never in the same package. Never do I find a woman who is traveled and has had any real significant life experiences. Never do I find a woman passionate for a cause that is ACTUALLY working toward it and not for money. Never do I find a woman who makes as much money as me or greater without the nature of her work smelling dishonest or pointless.

Instead all I find are "decent" women...
    -Tough eyes, kind heart-

Quote Originally Posted by NeoSeminole View Post
    If you're looking for a girl that's smart and beautiful, then the problem is that whatever school you're attending is below what you're truly capable of in terms of IQ. Because smart girls aren't any uglier than dumb girls, the attractiveness distribution amongst girls remains roughly the same whether you attend Harvard or a community college.

But you will surely have a much easier time finding a girl who is attractive and smart at Harvard as opposed to a local community college because one of the conditions is already supposedly fulfilled.

Quote Originally Posted by Graham Berkeley View Post
    Tell me about it. Glad I'm not the only one out there in this situation.

All I can find are bodies or brains and never in the same package. Never do I find a woman who is traveled and has had any real significant life experiences. Never do I find a woman passionate for a cause that is ACTUALLY working toward it and not for money. Never do I find a woman who makes as much money as me or greater without the nature of her work smelling dishonest or pointless.

Instead all I find are "decent" women...
    I think you're asking for more than you're capable of. Or you're looking for women in all the wrong places.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast