+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: I can see why men do this...

Quote Originally Posted by Sanctuary View Post
    But you will surely have a much easier time finding a girl who is attractive and smart at Harvard as opposed to a local community college because one of the conditions is already supposedly fulfilled.
    That isn't true. This is a local fallacy I see people make all the time. "They went to this school that means they are smart."

NO it means they come from money. I'm noticing the better formally educated a woman is the less life experience they have and can only operate in the theoretical as school conditions you to do.

Like wise a woman who has A LOT of life experiences but has attended a community college will typically have more personally but because she has never seen the omni-potent advancement that higher education preaches she will not be very accomplished in her goals.

Where are the women with the relative intelligence of a Harvard graduate, life experiences of a community college attendee, with the devastating good looks of an actress and a bright, vivid, honest and just heart?

I don't think they exist because no woman has to live to any standards other than a body or a mind where as men have to compete so we push harder and further.
    -Tough eyes, kind heart-

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I am DYING to see what you bring to the table.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by Graham Berkeley View Post
    That isn't true. This is a local fallacy I see people make all the time. "They went to this school that means they are smart."

NO it means they come from money. I'm noticing the better formally educated a woman is the less life experience they have and can only operate in the theoretical as school conditions you to do.

Like wise a woman who has A LOT of life experiences but has attended a community college will typically have more personally but because she has never seen the omni-potent advancement that higher education preaches she will not be very accomplished in her goals.
    Um, I don't know about you, but amongst the people I've met in life, there's an incredibly high correlation between what school they go to and how smart they are. It doesn't mean that someone who went to Princeton will always be smarter than someone who went to NYU because there are always gonna be exceptions to the rule. But generally, that's how it's been.

And the money argument is so pathetic and reflects poorly on you.

Where are the women with the relative intelligence of a Harvard graduate, life experiences of a community college attendee, with the devastating good looks of an actress and a bright, vivid, honest and just heart?

I don't think they exist because no woman has to live to any standards other than a body or a mind where as men have to compete so we push harder and further.
    I think these women you describe exist but they probably reject you so you assign them negative labels so that they no longer fit your description.

I agree with you that good school/=/smater.

BUT I have many smart female friends, some are beautiful some not, but I have never ever heard any of them say "oh, I don't need to be good looking, I am smart." They all try to look their best and stay in shape. Granted, I only know a couple of women who are smart, passionate, well traveled, have amazing jobs, AND the devastatingly good looks of an actress. These women are VERY picky about who they date. For one, they can support themselves and don't feel the need to be in a relationship. Also, they pretty much want a guy who is smart, passionate, well traveled, has an amazing job, AND the devastatingly good looks of a (non-character) actor. Maybe you are trying to date out of your league?

Sanctuary says:

"If you're looking for a girl that's smart and beautiful, then the problem is that whatever school you're attending is below what you're truly capable of in terms of IQ. Because smart girls aren't any uglier than dumb girls, the attractiveness distribution amongst girls remains roughly the same whether you attend Harvard or a community college.

But you will surely have a much easier time finding a girl who is attractive and smart at Harvard as opposed to a local community college because one of the conditions is already supposedly fulfilled."

you're missing the point. The problem isn't finding a girl who is attractive and smart. There's plenty of these girls out there. The problem is finding one who isn't f*cked up in the head somehow. So yeah, if I wanted to be miserable then I could date these types but no thanks. Unless you are an attractive, successful male then you wouldn't understand.

I really do sympathize with you guys. It must be tough, having to be in such stark denial of the existence of amazing women simply because those women wouldn't touch either of you with a 10-foot pole.

Quote Originally Posted by NeoSeminole View Post
    Sanctuary says:

"If you're looking for a girl that's smart and beautiful, then the problem is that whatever school you're attending is below what you're truly capable of in terms of IQ. Because smart girls aren't any uglier than dumb girls, the attractiveness distribution amongst girls remains roughly the same whether you attend Harvard or a community college.

But you will surely have a much easier time finding a girl who is attractive and smart at Harvard as opposed to a local community college because one of the conditions is already supposedly fulfilled."

you're missing the point. The problem isn't finding a girl who is attractive and smart. There's plenty of these girls out there. The problem is finding one who isn't f*cked up in the head somehow. So yeah, if I wanted to be miserable then I could date these types but no thanks. Unless you are an attractive, successful male then you wouldn't understand.
    Yea, I really don't understand: where I'm from, girls that are ****ed up in the head are harder to find than ugly or dumb girls. You must have poor networking or you live in some inner city low income area.

And what do you do again that makes you so successful? But you're right: I don't consider myself very successful, a ton of my peers blow me out of the water.

lovesjoyajm says:

"It must be tough, having to be in such stark denial of the existence of amazing women simply because those women wouldn't touch either of you with a 10-foot pole."

thank you for that meaningless contribution. lol

lovesjoyajm says:

"It must be tough, having to be in such stark denial of the existence of amazing women simply because those women wouldn't touch either of you with a 10-foot pole."

thank you for that meaningless contribution, hun. lol
    Now I know how you must feel all the time! It's helpful to get into your shoes....that way I have an easier time understanding what goes on in that little brain of yours.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

These threads are hysterical today!
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Sanctuary says:

"Yea, I really don't understand: where I'm from, girls that are ****ed up in the head are harder to find than ugly or dumb girls."

consider yourself lucky, unless you are referring to girls who are humbled after years of bad decisions and are grateful for any guy who will accept them with all their baggage.

"And what do you do again that makes you so successful? But you're right: I don't consider myself very successful, a ton of my peers blow me out of the water."

I've excelled at everything I set my mind to. You know the meathead that gets hated on for pulling girls with his looks or the nerd with the good grades that gets put down by others to make themselves feel better? I'm basically both of them put together. I'm that guy that everybody hates but secretly wants to be

Sanctuary says:

"Yea, I really don't understand: where I'm from, girls that are ****ed up in the head are harder to find than ugly or dumb girls."

consider yourself lucky, unless you are referring to girls who are humbled after years of bad decisions and are grateful for any guy who will accept them with all their baggage.

"And what do you do again that makes you so successful? But you're right: I don't consider myself very successful, a ton of my peers blow me out of the water."

I've excelled at everything I set my mind to. You know the meathead that gets hated on for pulling girls with his looks or the nerd with the good grades that gets put down by others to make themselves feel better?
    Um, I'm that guy too (I'm not as in shape as you are, but I do stay in shape). So are a bunch of my other friends. Except the only thing that sets me apart is that I can dance. But to claim that you're the best at everything? You're just hanging around losers then.

Hmmmm

Why do I suspect that many of your dates consist of you wearing a wig and jacking off while looking in the mirror?

-oops directed at Neoseminole.

Sanctuary says:

"Um, I'm that guy too (I'm not as in shape as you are, but I do stay in shape). So are a bunch of my other friends. Except the only thing that sets me apart is that I can dance.

I really don't want to get into a pissing match with you but trust me, you would lose.

But to claim that you're the best at everything? You're just hanging around losers then."

show me where I said I'm the best at everything. Also, how do you figure I hang around losers just b/c I'm successful at many things?

Um, I don't know about you, but amongst the people I've met in life, there's an incredibly high correlation between what school they go to and how smart they are. It doesn't mean that someone who went to Princeton will always be smarter than someone who went to NYU because there are always gonna be exceptions to the rule. But generally, that's how it's been.

And the money argument is so pathetic and reflects poorly on you.
    There is a difference between intelligence and experience. I'd rather have experience because intelligence is a highly relative term design to quantify someones ability to work within a frame work. Your inability to realize that shows how inexperienced you are.

I've excelled at everything I set my mind to. You know the meathead that gets hated on for pulling girls with his looks or the nerd with the good grades that gets put down by others to make themselves feel better? I'm basically both of them put together. I'm that guy that everybody hates but secretly wants to be
    Story of my life...
    -Tough eyes, kind heart-

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast