+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I can see why men do this...

I can see why men do this...

Recently I've been able to have a one night stand with one girl and have one of those sharing, caring friendships with another. I gotta say I see why this is so much more appealing then one monogamous relationship. None of the girls I would sleep with in my circle or range have any ability to satiate me in the mental arena and likewise for the friend-girls in the sexual arena. Whats also nice is its like triple and quadrupedal redundancy back ups.

Whats funny is that the sex-girls seem to eventually want the friendship too and the friendship girls want sex.

Whats nice is treating them respectfully and limiting what I give them seems to make them treat me more respectfully. Girls in relationships seem to be either shoot me in the face boring or outrageously abusive. This method seems to weed out that problem.

I want to iterate that I treat both girls/groups with great respect. There is no reason not too. That fact seems to be making both groups grow in size.

Anyone else experienced this? Any stories, advice or anecdotes?
    -Tough eyes, kind heart-

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I wish females could get away with such trampy behavior.

you can, but society has the unfortunate tendancy of labeling such women as "sluts" or "whores".

It's not like only men have sex drives... I think you can probably thank religion and other old nonsense as the foundation for societies current mold for women.

Thinking about it like that is kind of unsettling. It's against our human nature to not lust after sex as a species - not as a gender, so instead we conform to a set of rules ordained by some random book claimed to be the word of something in the heavens. If not from that then as another means for men to control women in the respective society. Think of the Middle East where women aren't even allowed to show their hair to members of the opposite sex before marriage.

Just a lot to think about, I understand where you're coming from but "humanity" and "society" have done such a great job brainwashing and conforming people to fit in approved molds that even the mention of something like this will probably set a fire under some people on this forum.

It's an opinion, and if you think on it for a second you'll agree.

AS for the original poster - Yes I agree. I've found that scenario plays out a bit more than I would like, but it's not always the case. Everyone wants something different in the end. Whatever makes you happy man!

This is a wonderful idea unless you have a need for love and emotional dependence. Me, I like the idea of a partnership. I'm positive that there are intelligent women who are attractive. I've met some, in fact. One of them is an ex. Unfortunately, she did not share the aforementioned views.

This won't work for very long, Graham. Mark my words.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by TheWizard View Post
    you can, but society has the unfortunate tendancy of labeling such women as "sluts" or "whores".

It's not like only men have sex drives... I think you can probably thank religion and other old nonsense as the foundation for societies current mold for women.

Thinking about it like that is kind of unsettling. It's against our human nature to not lust after sex as a species - not as a gender, so instead we conform to a set of rules ordained by some random book claimed to be the word of something in the heavens. If not from that then as another means for men to control women in the respective society. Think of the Middle East where women aren't even allowed to show their hair to members of the opposite sex before marriage.

Just a lot to think about, I understand where you're coming from but "humanity" and "society" have done such a great job brainwashing and conforming people to fit in approved molds that even the mention of something like this will probably set a fire under some people on this forum.

It's an opinion, and if you think on it for a second you'll agree.

AS for the original poster - Yes I agree. I've found that scenario plays out a bit more than I would like, but it's not always the case. Everyone wants something different in the end. Whatever makes you happy man!
    One of the best reads ive had on this forum, great post. I have to say i totally agree with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    This won't work for very long, Graham. Mark my words.
    O'rly?

I anticipate loosing a few of both along the way... But isn't this just a numbers game?
    -Tough eyes, kind heart-

Graham it depends what you mean by numbers?

Personally i think as long as you are honest with all of them id crack on and get on with it. I would LOVE to be able to have that without the necessity of a relationship but its rare.

I think what Giga means is that a lot of women that enter into FWB situations end up wanting more. You may be having a grand ol' time, no strings attached, but it may be different set of rules in her mind.

My boyfriend got involved with a girl like this a while back. After he and his ex (a girl he really loved) broke up, he got drunk one night and slept with a coworker of his. This then sparked a long and drawn out battle of sex, jealousy, and misplaced feelings. He wanted nothing more than a no-strings arrangement and he stated this at the beginning, but she very clearly wanted more. She insisted that she wouldn't push for a commitment, but it became evident when she would call him incessantly and become unreasonably jealous of any other female in his life.

This was about a year ago now, maybe less, but she started calling him again after he and I started dating. She said she missed him and all that crap. She then ended up going through some tragedy and needed an ear, so he provided her with friendship. He was smart about it and kept her at a distance, and kept me up on what was going on simultaneously so that I wasn't freaking out myself.

This situations cause drama, basically. Choose wisely!

I see what you are saying Lahnnabell but this isnt a FWB situation.

I have friends and then I have f*cks. I don't mix the two and remain respectful to both.

I'm noticing both groups of girls act less crazy around me and show me all sorts respect.
    -Tough eyes, kind heart-

Whats funny is that the sex-girls seem to eventually want the friendship too and the friendship girls want sex.
    I was mostly referring to his part of your post. Good luck, man! Like we said, be careful. We've seen plenty examples of men and women doing 180's and flipping on the very people who thought they knew them best.

Quote Originally Posted by Graham Berkeley View Post
    I see what you are saying Lahnnabell but this isnt a FWB situation.

I have friends and then I have f*cks. I don't mix the two and remain respectful to both.
    The girls you lay almost always inevitably end up being attracted to you whether you choose to acknowledge it or not.

I'm noticing both groups of girls act less crazy around me and show me all sorts respect.
    Girls respect guys that other girls respect. Sleeping with girls shows to girls that other girls respect you. It's a double edged sword though.
    Last edited by Sanctuary; 06-01-10 at 05:33 AM.

Yeah. I was rebounding hardcore last year and very quickly got involved with a coworker that I'd had a mutual attraction with for some time. I initially held off on sleeping with him because I didn't want him to think that was all I wanted.

We got drunk one night at party and I initiated things. We both admitted it wasn't the best of circumstances to have decided to have sex, but there was no taking it back then. Over time I developed quite an attraction to him, and this backfired. I had to take a step back and give myself a few face slaps. We slept together a few times after that. By this time I was well aware of the fact that it was only sex (bad sex at that). I eventually stopped caring and continued seeing other guys.

Now that I'm taken he's trying to get back into things. Silly boy.
    Last edited by lahnnabell; 06-01-10 at 05:35 AM. Reason: grammar

Honestly that approach to "dating" has never even crossed my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by lahnnabell View Post
    We've seen plenty examples of men and women doing 180's and flipping on the very people who thought they knew them best.
    Yeah but people do that regardless of the the relationship. I'm not going to hold back on living my life in fear it will happen. I'd rather live my life enjoying it in the spaces before they do.

The girls you lay almost always inevitably end up being attracted to you whether you choose to acknowledge it or not.
    Well duh... They wouldn't be sleeping with me if they weren't attracted to me.
    -Tough eyes, kind heart-

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast